What's new

[Aug 31, 2013] Infinite Crisis: 8/31 @ The KN Arena/Marlboro Slaughterhouse! (Marlboro, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
  1. Sanford @SanfordKelly 4h
    Injustice training starts today i am going to a session uptown to play. Wonder Woman is on the way!
    Expand
  2. troy l@MK_ClaudeVS 3h
    @SanfordKelly damn! You should come to infinite crisis next Saturday in nj. Many top players will be there like , Reo , cd jr, Brady, etc
troy l@MK_ClaudeVS 3h
@SanfordKelly all day casuals and tournament at night

Sanford @SanfordKelly 3h
@MK_ClaudeVS Hmmm sounds good :)
Details
Awesome! thanks for spreading the word!

RapZiLLa54

****10 Spots left****
Confirmed Players:
1. Reo
2. Brady
3. Cdjr
4. Durtman
5. DarthArma
6. Rico Suave
7. Maxter
8. Crazy Dominican
9. Insuperable
10. Claude VonStroke
11. 7L
12. Kt Smith
13. Scoot Magee
14. SoapBox
15. Ermacio
16. Ozzyguitar
17. Jatsey
18. Sacram
19. Riyo
20. Frantastic
21. Zyphox
22. Uotan
23. Chrispy Creme
24. MikeMetriod
25. Vito

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's not necessarily a limit to players, it's just a logical space usage limitation. If we absolutely have to, we can just set up upstairs in the 650 sq ft space instead of the downstairs office. I'd say if there are more than 35 confirms, this might be necessary. I'll definitely need help with that though so I would urge Rapzilla and Swift Tom Hanks to get to the office by about 1PM the latest. I will have the stream set up the night before either upstairs or downstairs depending on confirm #s that night. The only downside to upstairs is no AC.

If push comes to shove, we can probably just set up a few casuals in the upstairs office and filter out players that way during tournament. We'll need more chairs.

RapZiLLa54

Whatever you need man. I think we should setup up maybe a table or two upstairs for lounge purposes and if it gets to crowded move some playstation setups for casuals up. 30+ dudes in no AC could be brutal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
If it legit doesn't start till 8, then I can be there, and can bring mike and 2 others if need be. 20 bucks in gas divided by whoever would be coming with( i might be able to grab you too Chongo ) if you're close enough to Hershey.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Also, my IGAU talents are 0.

Forcast

1. Reo - bodied
2. Brady - bodied
3. Cdjr - bodied
4. Durtman - dunno him..... bodied.
5. DarthArma - bodied
6. Rico Suave - bodied
7. Maxter - bodied ( i heard he was slippin' but i don't believe it)
8. Crazy Dominican - bodied
9. Insuperable - bodied
10. Claude VonStroke - plays just as much if not less than me - fair fight? probably bodied.
11. 7L - bodied
12. Kt Smith - bodied
13. Scoot Magee - idk you....bodied
14. SoapBox - bodied
15. Ermacio - bodied
16. Ozzyguitar - bodied
17. Jatsey - bodied
18. Sacram - bodied
19. Riyo - bodied
20. Frantastic - bodied
21. Zyphox - fuck the flash
22. Uotan - bodied
23. ChrispyCream - bodied
24. Dr. Handsome - bodied

so i have the possibility of going 1-2
most likely will go 0-2
fml, here's my money.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
If it legit doesn't start till 8, then I can be there, and can bring mike and 2 others if need be. 20 bucks in gas divided by whoever would be coming with( i might be able to grab you too Chongo ) if you're close enough to Hershey.
I'm about two hours away haha, so that's a no-go. Appreciate the offer though.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
There's not necessarily a limit to players, it's just a logical space usage limitation. If we absolutely have to, we can just set up upstairs in the 650 sq ft space instead of the downstairs office. I'd say if there are more than 35 confirms, this might be necessary. I'll definitely need help with that though so I would urge Rapzilla and Swift Tom Hanks to get to the office by about 1PM the latest. I will have the stream set up the night before either upstairs or downstairs depending on confirm #s that night. The only downside to upstairs is no AC.

If push comes to shove, we can probably just set up a few casuals in the upstairs office and filter out players that way during tournament. We'll need more chairs.

I can be there anytime you need me. Ill plan on 1pm, but if you want me there earlier thats fine.

I don't think we will need the upstairs; also we can maximize space much better downstairs imo. Whene ever you plan on setting up the tables is when I'd like to be there, I have a layout idea that I think will help us out a lot. Most of these tournaments have set ups that are too close together and give players shitty angels of the monitor. We can fix that easily.

Also I think we can even have an open area to watch the stream match on the big tv as well. I think it would be a nice showmanship thing to have everything shut down for top 8 and all the players support each other by watching than running off upstairs or wherever to play casuals. Also it'll make it that much more hype.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can be there anytime you need me. Ill plan on 1pm, but if you want me there earlier thats fine.

I don't think we will need the upstairs; also we can maximize space much better downstairs imo. Whene ever you plan on setting up the tables is when I'd like to be there, I have a layout idea that I think will help us out a lot. Most of these tournaments have set ups that are too close together and give players shitty angels of the monitor. We can fix that easily.

Also I think we can even have an open area to watch the stream match on the big tv as well. I think it would be a nice showmanship thing to have everything shut down for top 8 and all the players support each other by watching than running off upstairs or wherever to play casuals. Also it'll make it that much more hype.
1PM should be fine, you can set up tables however you want, I'll have everything cleared out except them.

RapZiLLa54

****9 Spots left****
Confirmed Players:
1. Reo
2. Brady
3. Cdjr
4. Durtman
5. DarthArma
6. Rico Suave
7. Maxter
8. Crazy Dominican
9. Insuperable
10. Claude VonStroke
11. 7L
12. Kt Smith
13. Scoot Magee
14. SoapBox
15. Ermacio
16. Ozzyguitar
17. Jatsey
19. Riyo
20. Frantastic
21. Zyphox
22. Uotan
23. Chrispy Creme
24. MikeMetriod
25. Vito
26. BlackBryan

Ugh. I just realized this is a tournament on Labor Day Weekend. Work is going to be pure annihilation. If only there was a way to reserve the energy of taking out my frustration from these fucking NY and north Jersey vacationers at work on its residential Injustice players...gonna be tough.

RapZiLLa54

Ugh. I just realized this is a tournament on Labor Day Weekend. Work is going to be pure annihilation. If only there was a way to reserve the energy of taking out my frustration from these fucking NY and north Jersey vacationers at work on its residential Injustice players...gonna be tough.
So are you in or out?

Status
Not open for further replies.