What's new

[Aug 31, 2013] Infinite Crisis: 8/31 @ The KN Arena/Marlboro Slaughterhouse! (Marlboro, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
For anyone driving back to pa after the event, you're all welcome to crash at my place and cut out some hours and get extra games in Sunday morning.

If we get enough people interested and we think we can pull it off without hindering the injustice tournament, ill put together a fun mk event. I'd like to do something original and not just a standard bracket though. Perhaps a king of the hill where random names are drawn, if you get knocked out twice then you're out for good?

Edit: being honest here, the goal of this event is to test run rapzilla's and my ability to execute an event for the players, by the players. If this is successful we want to expand on this as much as possible. That said, what scares me about getting too involved in mk is the low following it has since injustice not only launched, but really started to gain momentum. I think the game is still fun on a casual level, but neither of us want to put all this effort in on games that get super small sign ups.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
For anyone driving back to pa after the event, you're all welcome to crash at my place and cut out some hours and get extra games in Sunday morning.

If we get enough people interested and we think we can pull it off without hindering the injustice tournament, ill put together a fun mk event. I'd like to do something original and not just a standard bracket though. Perhaps a king of the hill where random names are drawn, if you get knocked out twice then you're out for good?
Anything please lol

7L

Heads up!
If we do MK I demand a bracket rigged with me playing claude first round. Smartassvonstroke beat me 2-0 with kano last time. I need a run back.

I have more gimmicky set ups for everybody to see this weekend! I'm pumped for this.

Do we have a set list of rules for stage selection?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If we do MK I demand a bracket rigged with me playing claude first round. Smartassvonstroke beat me 2-0 with kano last time. I need a run back.

I have more gimmicky set ups for everybody to see this weekend! I'm pumped for this.

Do we have a set list of rules for stage selection?
No more

Reactions: 7L

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
****8 Spots left****
Confirmed Players:
1. Reo
2. Brady
3. Cdjr
4. Durtman
5. DarthArma
6. Rico Suave
7. Maxter
8. Crazy Dominican
9. Insuperable
10. Claude VonStroke
11. 7L
12. Kt Smith
13. Scoot Magee
14. SoapBox
15. Ermacio
16. Ozzyguitar
17. Jatsey
18. Grr
19. Riyo
20. Frantastic
21. Zyphox
22. Uotan
23. Chrispy Creme
24. MikeMetriod
25. Vito
26. BlackBryan
27. I AM MOSSBERG

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
So is your wife playing in the tournament or just chillen? If so whats the name?
naw she's just chillin, does she have to pay a fee for venue or anything like that? btw she's not technically my wife haha we been together so long though, but soon we'll be married :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Need to make an official announcement on this, that we're going to be co-running along with Stick Wars, they've already started making adjustments to their advertising since their venue shit the bed on bookings. They will be using the warehouse which we'll section off since Kruty could be drawing anywhere from 50 to 70 people. This will add AE, UMvC3, and 3S to the list of games. This doesn't change anything about Injustice other than probably a few more players, we'll still be running in the office and players will have more room to chill.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
https://www.facebook.com/events/147161635475173/

This is the facebook event for Stick Wars Episode III which they have changed to Stick Wars: Infinite Crisis in honor of merging the two events, they just need to update the time on the flyer and maybe throw on a KN logo :) AJ and Andrew I can add you as hosts if you like.

Troy, if you want to run MK9 with MikeMetroid we'll definitely have the space for it now that use of the actual warehouse has been authorized. It's unfortunate that we'll only have the extra space until January but at least with this event we can now feel free to advertise at will these next few days.

Who is bringing 360s and Injustice copies? Remember we only have 4 right now. Mikemetroid is in for one that I know of, Rapzilla are you bringing any? We need to have at least 7 I think. If needed I can ask Kruty to lend us a couple.

RapZiLLa54

This is the facebook event for Stick Wars Episode III which they have changed to Stick Wars: Infinite Crisis in honor of merging the two events, they just need to update the time on the flyer and maybe throw on a KN logo :) AJ and Andrew I can add you as hosts if you like.

Troy, if you want to run MK9 with MikeMetroid we'll definitely have the space for it now that use of the actual warehouse has been authorized. It's unfortunate that we'll only have the extra space until January but at least with this event we can now feel free to advertise at will these next few days.

Who is bringing 360s and Injustice copies? Remember we only have 4 right now. Mikemetroid is in for one that I know of, Rapzilla are you bringing any? We need to have at least 7 I think. If needed I can ask Kruty to lend us a couple.
Yes I'm bringing my 360 + Asus. Getting another 2 shouldn't be a problem. I'll confirm later tonight.

Add me as a host.

RapZiLLa54

I just wanted insure everybody that the Injustice tournament is still being run by just Andrew and I and RG will have no influence on the tournament itself. Only change is there will be more games being played upstairs and hopefully some more entrants.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Also our time schedule is still the same. The events for injustice and mk are still the same. And we will still be running the event mlg style where a ton of matches play at once all organized by a tv screen that shows your next opponent and what station to report to along with what time (ex. 7l vs REO station 1 @ 8:15-8:25)

Again, Rapzilla and I are not playing in the tournament in order to make sure this shit is flawless and you guys get what you deserve in a tournament.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Could CD jr or KDZ tweet about this event so it finally gets front paged? We even had people come in this thread saying they will promote us this time since they didnt know about our last event... And still nada :(

I'll bring my xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.