What's new

[Aug 31, 2013] Infinite Crisis: 8/31 @ The KN Arena/Marlboro Slaughterhouse! (Marlboro, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
ONLY 11 MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!! CLAIM YOURS NOW!
Confirmed Players:
1. Reo
2. Brady
3. Cdjr
4. Durtman
5. DarthArma
6. Rico Suave
7. Maxter
8. Crazy Dominican
9. Insuperable
10. Claude VonStroke
11. 7L
12. Kt Smith
13. Scoot Magee
14. SoapBox
15. Ermacio
16. Ozzyguitar
17. Jatsey
18. Sacram
19. Riyo
20. Frantastic
21. Zyphox
22. Uotan
23. ChrispyCream
24. Dr. Handsome

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
lol stop trolling.
  1. Sanford @SanfordKelly 4h
    Injustice training starts today i am going to a session uptown to play. Wonder Woman is on the way!
    Expand
  2. troy l@MK_ClaudeVS 3h
    @SanfordKelly damn! You should come to infinite crisis next Saturday in nj. Many top players will be there like , Reo , cd jr, Brady, etc
troy l@MK_ClaudeVS 3h
@SanfordKelly all day casuals and tournament at night

Sanford @SanfordKelly 3h
@MK_ClaudeVS Hmmm sounds good :)
Details

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
How can we bump up that 50% to 100%?
Here's my situation.

My dad is performing at a show in NYC that date, so he's out. My mother has a job interview that day, so she is out as well. My uncle was supposed to give me a ride to Summerjam, and we all know how that worked out so he's a no. The only possible person that can give me a ride there is my stepmother. Now, since it's going to be quite a drive there (1 hour and 30 minutes more or less) she needs to find a babysitter. If she can't find one, I'm out.

Now if she does manage to find a Baby Sitter, then I do have a ride there, but not home. What I'm hoping is that HGTV Soapboxfan and the rest of TY will let me get a ride home to their place, crash at their house, and for someone else in my family to pick me up the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.