What's new

[Aug 28, 2015] Summer Jam 9 (Essington, Pa)

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Question: is there a cover charge for playing casuals fri night? I'm preregistered, and my girl is coming, so we gotta get her a spectator pass sat morning, but would she need it for fri? Thx in advance.

@BigE

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
man the weather is nice here compared to dallas! Let's get them hotel casuals in when you guys start rolling in. Unless you're already here, in which case, why am I not in your room playing MKX???

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
man the weather is nice here compared to dallas! Let's get them hotel casuals in when you guys start rolling in. Unless you're already here, in which case, why am I not in your room playing MKX???
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh we havent chilled since Dallas 2012 O_O

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Question: is there a cover charge for playing casuals fri night? I'm preregistered, and my girl is coming, so we gotta get her a spectator pass sat morning, but would she need it for fri? Thx in advance.

@BigE
You should be alright then. You will be able to get your pre-register wristband and whatnot, she should also be able to get her spectator badge.

Solignac

Noob
Wish I could have registered but I have work. That being said, is there going to be a stream so I can watch it at work and not actually work?