What's new

[Aug 28, 2015] Summer Jam 9 (Essington, Pa)

BigE

Elder God
Please don't forget you can still sign up for Summer Jam 9 onsite.
Saturday Morning 8am - 10am. Don't be late.

Vaiist

Noob
Will any action be taken in light of the new Sorcerer shenanigans? I'm not saying I think he should be banned, but I wouldn't mind if it was handled like Kung Lao's meter drain glitch. Just curious what to expect because I'm not looking forward to fighting an endless stream of Sorcerers lol.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Taken out sir.
I'm not sure if you're aware but wireless controllers were allowed at EVO and every other tournament since we have found out how to completely remove controller devices from the system. I'm fairly certain the vast majority of players at Summer Jam won't have wired controllers.
Batteries are OKAY and do not need to be taken out.

If you forget to disconnect the previous match's controllers, that is COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT.

REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NOW DISCONNECT YOUR PS4 CONTROLLER AFTER ASSOCIATING YOUR PS3 CONTROLLER WITH IT.

In a case of a unsynced ps4 controller taking over the system and you guys forgot to disconnect the controller...
You have two options
A. Both players agree on where they go with the match (Ask for me if you guys need help deciding)

B. You do not both agree on it, the match will be replayed to the very round.
For Example: So if @HoneyBee and I were playing, and he was up one game and one round in the second game, we would have to restart so that both of us have the same amount of meter as we did before(this can be done in the first round, if unsure both players should have one bar), same position of where we were (same stage), and honeybee would have to win the first round.

Is everyone clear on this? I don't want to see anybody get real salty, if an unsynced/dead controller ruins your game, its YOUR FAULT. Don't get salty at US because you FAILED to follow directions.

If you don't know how to do it, ask any one of us TOs, I will show you how to do it.

Lets have a rocking Summer Jam guys! I dont think I'll be running brackets because I will be walking around and making sure everything is going okay with the stations. So please, if you have problems DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME (Not @Shock, he will be managing the stream).

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Will any action be taken in light of the new Sorcerer shenanigans? I'm not saying I think he should be banned, but I wouldn't mind if it was handled like Kung Lao's meter drain glitch. Just curious what to expect because I'm not looking forward to fighting an endless stream of Sorcerers lol.
You are NOT allowed to cast double spells. Doing so will qualify a DQ of your match.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Batteries are OKAY and do not need to be taken out.

If you forget to disconnect the previous match's controllers, that is COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT.

REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NOW DISCONNECT YOUR PS4 CONTROLLER AFTER ASSOCIATING YOUR PS3 CONTROLLER WITH IT.

In a case of a unsynced ps4 controller taking over the system and you guys forgot to disconnect the controller...
You have two options
A. Both players agree on where they go with the match (Ask for me if you guys need help deciding)

B. You do not both agree on it, the match will be replayed to the very round.
For Example: So if @HoneyBee and I were playing, and he was up one game and one round in the second game, we would have to restart so that both of us have the same amount of meter as we did before(this can be done in the first round, if unsure both players should have one bar), same position of where we were (same stage), and honeybee would have to win the first round.

Is everyone clear on this? I don't want to see anybody get real salty, if an unsynced/dead controller ruins your game, its YOUR FAULT. Don't get salty at US because you FAILED to follow directions.

If you don't know how to do it, ask any one of us TOs, I will show you how to do it.

Lets have a rocking Summer Jam guys! I dont think I'll be running brackets because I will be walking around and making sure everything is going okay with the stations. So please, if you have problems DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME (Not @Shock, he will be managing the stream).
Well said

REYTHEGREAT

Unfortunately something came up i cannot attend this event. Therefore, i am selling my ticket. Venue fee and MKX is already paid. No standing in line. Just show up, change my info (gamer tag) to yours and thats it. @BigE @Mikemetroid is there anything else the buyer needs to do?

If you are interested in purchasing my entry, DM me. I am asking $36. (venue and MKX)

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Unfortunately something came up i cannot attend this event. Therefore, i am selling my ticket. Venue fee and MKX is already paid. No standing in line. Just show up, change my info (gamer tag) to yours and thats it. @BigE @Mikemetroid is there anything else the buyer needs to do?

If you are interested in purchasing my entry, DM me. I am asking $36. (venue and MKX)
@BigE @Mikemetroid can I do the same?

Edit: I have a venue ticket, MKX and KI game registration for me. If anyone wants this, PM me. I'm asking $36, paid $46.

BigE

Elder God
Ok everyone I'm switching all nrs related games to the crystal Ballroom.
MkX, Injustice, Mk9 and maybe Killer Instinct 3.

BigE

Elder God
Casual for MkX will start Friday night in th Crystal ballroom at 6pm.
Team tournament for ultra, Doa and umvc3 will also be taking place in that room.