What's new

[Aug 24, 2012] UK/EU MK Tournament - i46 - iseries - AUG 24th-27th - Telford (Telford)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
These the same guys that got us back to the hotel in france? :p
nah it was the dragon twins, the guys who are part of unequalled media, they've been given a huge opportunity with running this, and their events always run smoothly, so dont worry :)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I am off to work and i will see if i can get holly day arranged, if that happens I am booking a flight really soon. Everything though depends on free time.

NKZero

Noob
Wow I can't go :(. I once again will not be in the UK around August time...oh well have a blast guys

Don't worry anyways I will be bodying most of you at Freevenage.....in a pizza eating contest ;)

Crathen

Death is my business
I'll see if i can get to this one , bad news is that's the last week of august and i work in a seaside resort and that's the worst week ever so i can't confirm i'll be able to make it but i'll try my hardest.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
So apparently MK IS confirmed and the tournament is likely to be one day only with a £10 entry fee (you also probably need to buy a £10 spectator day pass for the day MK is on). I dont think we have a specific date/time yet though but hopefully they'll let us know soon.

Flagg

Noob
smokey I used to love Tekken 1 and 2, 2 had some of the best in game fighting themes. I wouldn't mind brushing up my SF II skills, I used to be quite good at that game. Haha, nowhere near good enough to compete against pro SF III players unfortunately.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is there any word on what platform each game is usually ran on? Hope I can bring my stick and get some casuals in on the SF games..