What's new

[Aug 24, 2012] UK/EU MK Tournament - i46 - iseries - AUG 24th-27th - Telford (Telford)

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Why can't you head outta London to compete? D:
Costs + I love this game and community i really do but not enough to travel out and book hotels and stuff. There are other things i'd rather spend my money on in the summer but local things i'll try and support all day :)

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Costs + I love this game and community i really do but not enough to travel out and book hotels and stuff. There are other things i'd rather spend my money on in the summer but local things i'll try and support all day :)
travelling is nothing
job problems are something
reconsider
else meet Necromancer's grinder

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
This tour... will be for fighting games in general? = will there be tekken, sc5 and sf4 all over the place? (I'm asking to motivate more greeks to attend to)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Can't make it.

The stupid part is that I have a full two week window in AUG in which im off.

Then my first date back after the two week break...believe it or not, is the 24th...

Fuckng typical.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
This tour... will be for fighting games in general? = will there be tekken, sc5 and sf4 all over the place? (I'm asking to motivate more greeks to attend to)
as far as im aware the roster is..

MK, SFAE, UMVC3, SFXT, TEKKEN6, KOF13, SCV, possibly a few others but im not sure

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Fuck it i'll try and save up it'll be something to do. Hotels and stuff can't be that expensive can it?

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
not really, especially if you group up with others. :)
I think i'll probably be the only one out of people i actually know so i'll talk to some guys on tym or something. Do you know the cheapest way to get there from london because trains are like £100 when i checked.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I think i'll probably be the only one out of people i actually know so i'll talk to some guys on tym or something. Do you know the cheapest way to get there from london because trains are like £100 when i checked.
all info will be up by the end of the month.

the earlier you book the cheaper it will be, i think the london SF lot all booked a coach last time.