What's new

[Aug 16, 2014] King of the Monsters: IGAU/KI3/MK9/USF4/UMVC3/UMK2 (Farmingdale, NY)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
so let me act like i care and i do mean it. Injustice fuckers i am cominng for u to body me.. I actuallly care a bit now. Catwomen is breaking u :) LBSH i am getting bodied :p

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
so let me act like i care and i do mean it. Injustice fuckers i am cominng for u to body me.. I actuallly care a bit now. Catwomen is breaking u :) LBSH i am getting bodied :p
I shall body her with open arms!!! lol Glad to see you have some interest in the game now.
Will be playing as ScumbagBryan that night. Just so everyone knows..
That means nothing but Kano play right?:cool:

Lets get some more confirms!:)
@KingJamez12 , @rev0lver , @Tom Brady , @DarthArma , @R.E.O. , @KDZ , @Zyphox , @EMPEROR_JUPITER , @LanceMonsoon , @SonicFox5000 , @astronout , @StevoSuprem0 , @Abbneto , @Icy Black Deep , @Edfig81 , @HuskyBrown , @chemist4hire , @Jeremy KO , @LuciusAxelrod , @Groove Heaven, @Kabbage, @MK_Chameleon , @Evil_Riu48 , @Dark_Rob , @REDRUM , @pherleece , @ChrispyCream7 , @xKhaoTik

I'll be there for MK9, UMK2 and possibly Injustice. Also @Scoot Magee, what's the model of the monitor you have? I think I my have found one that is familiar locally but just want to make sure it is the same model number.

Tusk1407

Noob
Beast Coast Tournament Series is officially working with Monster Island Tournaments on this event! i'll be handling the capcom end of stuff! Keep in mind the change in date and venue!

RapZiLLa54

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Indeed, I do have a ps2 controller worth a 360 converter.
I heard about the use of that, how does that work? I heard that the PS2 controller is a lil better because the R2 and L2 buttons is less likely pressed than on the PS3 controller.

RapZiLLa54

I heard about the use of that, how does that work? I heard that the PS2 controller is a lil better because the R2 and L2 buttons is less likely pressed than on the PS3 controller.
Its straight up. PS2 goes into the converter, converter goes to 360 via USB and thats it. No nonsense with syncing up an xbox controller or anything like that. I personally like the ps2 better than ps3 but I converted over to a hitbox so I always bring my extra pad to lend out. Some people have even converted over to it like @Indecisive and @Edfig81

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Its straight up. PS2 goes into the converter, converter goes to 360 via USB and thats it. No nonsense with syncing up an xbox controller or anything like that. I personally like the ps2 better than ps3 but I converted over to a hitbox so I always bring my extra pad to lend out. Some people have even converted over to it like @Indecisive and @Edfig81
PS2/Ps1 controller is fucking amazing. The Etokki converter is the greatest investment ever.