What's new

[Aug 16, 2014] King of the Monsters: IGAU/KI3/MK9/USF4/UMVC3/UMK2 (Farmingdale, NY)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Thank you. I am going to order this tonight/tomorrow with maybe a new dual shock 2.
The ebay one took about 3 weeks to get to me. But i got it. Along with a bunch of other people in the community. The other site is the same place basically but idk how long that one will take. But it is a bit cheaper.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
@Edfig81 Yep thats the one. I'm still working on fixing my extra one, haven't got around to it.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
@RapZiLLa54 question what's the status for mkt? I can dig for my n64 and bring it but I don't know if I can find the actual game or controllers. Issue is I can bring the game on a z64 but it's a backup and I don't know how u guys feel about that. Sooo ?Also I am not able to provide a TV as if I bring the system I am doing it on train and can't carry a old tv lol

RapZiLLa54

@RapZiLLa54 question what's the status for mkt? I can dig for my n64 and bring it but I don't know if I can find the actual game or controllers. Issue is I can bring the game on a z64 but it's a backup and I don't know how u guys feel about that. Sooo ?Also I am not able to provide a TV as if I bring the system I am doing it on train and can't carry a old tv lol
Scratched from the lineup completely, it wasn't at the last 2 monthlys and no one even asked about it. So with adding usf4 I had to officialy cut mkt.

RapZiLLa54

Officially adding Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen (aka Godzilla's Greatest Battles) on SNES as a side game!!!!
2/3 Double Elim

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Scratched from the lineup completely, it wasn't at the last 2 monthlys and no one even asked about it. So with adding usf4 I had to officialy cut mkt.
Smh sad to see it go but I understand.
@Indecisive wow u were right I ordered the adapter a day after u told me about the time frame. It's set to arrive anytime between 7/23/14 - 8/8/2014 with no fucking tracking #. Talk about cutting it short lol

RapZiLLa54

Smh sad to see it go but I understand.
@Indecisive wow u were right I ordered the adapter a day after u told me about the time frame. It's set to arrive anytime between 7/23/14 - 8/8/2014 with no fucking tracking #. Talk about cutting it short lol
Yea not sure what happened with their shipping time. I got mine in like a week a few months back.