What's new

ATHENE BEST GAMER IN THE WORLD Hits CoD Community HARD

R U JELLY of his SKEELZ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reedoms

Noob
cod is a avarged skeel game btw the 6 ppl that said there not jelly of his skeelz is living in denial
CoD is babies first shooter. I'd be impressed by his skills if he was going 30 and 0 in a game of Quake or Counter Strike but he isn't so I'm content to just marvel at how much of a [ban incoming] he sounds like.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Damn you guys talk shit like CoD is super easy and talk about how broken it is. None of you give it respect or try to understand how the game works. You guys are treating CoD like how SF players treat MK. Damn so sick of this shit about how CoD is "Too Easy" and how it takes no skill. GO WIN FREE MONEY IF IT TAKES NO SKILL DAFAQ.

P.S best players in CoD are in Optic

OpTic Nadeshot
OpTic Murk and the rest of their competitive squad (NOT THE QUICK SCOPING TEAM) not sure who they are and don't feel like looking it up.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Damn you guys talk shit like CoD is super easy and talk about how broken it is. None of you give it respect or try to understand how the game works. You guys are treating CoD like how SF players treat MK. Damn so sick of this shit about how CoD is "Too Easy" and how it takes no skill. GO WIN FREE MONEY IF IT TAKES NO SKILL DAFAQ.

OpTic Nadeshot
OpTic Murk and the rest of their competitive squad (NOT THE QUICK SCOPING TEAM) not sure who they are and don't feel like looking it up.
Yeah but the game itself doesnt require that much skill if u think about it, in MW2 UMP kills u with 2 shots from close range, even a noob can randomly hit that to you, Compared it to something like CSS, its way harder it you're a noob =)

Gears of War even the 3rd (which is extremely dumbed down) is probably the most in depth shooter out on consoles currently, that game takes skills at the highest level. Juggs amirite, you can probably argue Halo 4.

Impose

A Call For Blood
Athene started pretty amusing and he's a decent WoW player, but man he's just annoying now

Impose

A Call For Blood
Being a good paladin in BC is like saying you were a good DK in Wrath.

I can't count how many times I rolled over athenes team over the years

Reedoms

Noob
Damn so sick of this shit about how CoD is "Too Easy" and how it takes no skill. GO WIN FREE MONEY IF IT TAKES NO SKILL DAFAQ.
I got around $150 from some local stuff when MW2 first came out. It's just silly to try and get better in the game when it takes minimal effort to even get in. The people who play the game also don't make me want to continue playing. I shifted on to Fighting Games soon after that.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions

OpTic Nadeshot
Doesnt matter. Halo takes vastly more skill.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Yeah but the game itself doesnt require that much skill if u think about it, in MW2 UMP kills u with 2 shots from close range, even a noob can randomly hit that to you, Compared it to something like CSS, its way harder it you're a noob =)
Doesnt matter. Halo takes vastly more skill.
Snowy like I said go win yourself the frag cup if its so easy.

Foxy halo takes more gunskill but CoD requires more team chemistry and setup

Reedoms

Noob
Wrath was nothing > skill.
I was pugged into the first boss of Icecrown with half my items being Heroic Dungeon armors and we did fine. You didn't need shit to do good in that expansion.

Flagg

Noob
Quake 3 took way more skill than all this crap you find today.

First two videos were okay, by the third video, it sounds like he is having some sort of psychotic episode. Such an angry young man.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i stand by the fact that cod takes skillz, but not necessarily gun skill, just your ethic in movement, remaining out of sight and listening to footsteps.
I once got reaper, ac130, osprey gunner by playing very carefully, so basically thats 9 kills without killsteaks, without dying.
not easy yo.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
i stand by the fact that cod takes skillz, but not necessarily gun skill, just your ethic in movement, remaining out of sight and listening to footsteps.
I once got reaper, ac130, osprey gunner by playing very carefully, so basically thats 9 kills without killsteaks, without dying.
not easy yo.
Dude that shit IS easy GTFO of here!

Illmatix

Dude that shit IS easy GTFO of here!
all it takes is one guy to spot you and it's over bro, i can get 3-5-7 kill streaks easy because i have uav, and that doesnt even help for assassins, if they have dead silence your ears wont save you.... you kinda have to get lucky and hope you are dealing with rushers.

Illmatix

lol if you posted CS or battlefield id have agree with my friend, but in RL there arent rocket launchers that have like 10 rounds in a clip and fly perfectly straight. If there is no element of stealth in an fps, or rooms to clear, or corners to check you can have it... because it's all gun skill... not deception. and war without deception is not really war at all.