What's new

Aquaman & Superman Models from Injustice Mobile Game Found; Preview of Injustice 2?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Dont like the designs either but im not too worried because:
1. We didnt even saw gameplay yet
2. There is gonna be customization anyway
3. For returning characters there gonna be Injustice 1 skins for sure

Slymind

Noob
There will probably have loads of different costumes(not even counting the gear stuff), this is the least of concerns, just need to see the gameplay.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
GIve Aquaman a Full Beard instead of shaving the stache and I'd actually be down with that look.

haketh

Noob
Please God stop removing the red speedo from Supes designs. It's the perfect thing to give the costume clean lines & breaks it up perfectly.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
supes is straight but aqua mans is mad ghetto lmfao

Hopefully this will change with gear we'll see

Gamer68

Fujin!
Just a thought, what if there are no alts, since we'll be creating them with gear
I highly doubt they are going to rig the game up to where alts aren't in the game. NetherRealm makes a lot of money selling those.

Anyway, about the Gear, it's possible that it isn't always active in the match but instead is just a "power-up" that replaces the traits. Maybe you can build a meter up, then once it is full you can use it. But it only lasts for a certain amount of time and then after that you have to build the meter again. This would allow alts to be possible but would also balance Gear at least some-what.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like Supes, AM ehh seems similar to Injustice 1 but not that bad. I know some people are like "Why the hell does Supes need armor haha" but maybe for defense? It could potentially shield him from kryptonite or something. I mean they have done that in the comics and cartoons at times.

But I actually like the armored Superman more than the standard Supes that look super tight on him in the worldwide trailer earlier this week and I noticed the S didn't stand out that much I know it was dark too so that didn't help lol. I like the armored look more. But we all know they'll have alternates so I'm not worried. They better put in BvS costume and Rebirth's look! Preferably both black bearded Supes and shaved new costume Supes, and hell throw in N52 too.

We all know Batman will have his current look.