What's new

Aquaman & Superman Models from Injustice Mobile Game Found; Preview of Injustice 2?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
It's not the costumes I have a problem with, it's the faces. Superman, and to a fairly lesser extent, Aquamans, are just fug-ugly. I was feeling so confident with MKXs quality in character models, that Injustice 2 wouldn't suffer. I hope tomorrow proves all of this to be a fluke of the mobile games capacity for shittiness all around.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm also surprised that NRS have turned the weird armour wank up to eleven, considering that hardly anybody liked it and they're pretty good at listening to feedback. I mean, they toned down the tits and ass on MKX so I was thinking they'd do the same here.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Superman is slowly growing on me now... Get rid of the gloves and change some of the color and it wouldn't look so bad.

Need to see it in HQ tho.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Nooooo, what happened to the really cute Aquaman of the trailer? I kinda saw that coming, but still.

I guess that's how people felt like when they got to see WW's face in game after she was so pretty in the posters.
It's actually just Injustice 1 Aquaman wearing the Injustice 2 costume, so his face will probably be very different in the actual real game.

For comparison.

Wow that superman design is ugly. I get that its trying to incorporate the rebirth costume but its not translating well. Aquaman would look better if that shell was either smaller or gone.