What's new

[Apr 21, 2012] Spring Super Showdown! MK, SCV, AE:2012 + MORE! 4-21-12 North... (North Oxford, MA)

dsblackfox

life in every breath
Ok guys, just a quick announcement. Thanks to the awesome response of the NEFGC, we are going to have plenty of monitors and setups. If you haven't made a verbal (by posting here I mean) commitment to bring something already, then I can no longer waive any more venue fee's. I've written down everyone who's committed to bringing anything so far for waived entrance fee's, but I've got to make a cut-off because we'll end up having far more than we need. A big thanks to everyone who is bringing something to help out.

Ok guys, just a quick announcement. Thanks to the awesome response of the NEFGC, we are going to have plenty of monitors and setups. If you haven't made a verbal (by posting here I mean) commitment to bring something already, then I can no longer waive any more venue fee's. I've written down everyone who's committed to bringing anything so far for waived entrance fee's, but I've got to make a cut-off because we'll end up having far more than we need. A big thanks to everyone who is bringing something to help out.
Okay so I'm all set since I already posted that I'm bringing a setup, right?

dsblackfox

life in every breath
Okay so I'm all set since I already posted that I'm bringing a setup, right?
Oh yeah, you're all set. You needn't worry about bringing a laptop either, you can run the MK tournament off of mine, since I'm bringing it already. I'll be running all of the brackets on TIO, just FYI.

dsblackfox

life in every breath
Getting ready to head out now. Remember, signups start at 11am and the tourneys start at 1pm, please be prompt. If you are going to be running late or are worried you may miss tourney start time, call/text me on my cell phone, (860)543-5404. See you guys there!

CRUM

Noob
Sorry I had to bail guys. Have a lot of stuff going on in preparation for the UFC card tonight. What times the meet n greet tomorrow?

Had a lot of fun at this and met a lot of really cool guys. Got to winners semi and choked like a virgin on a 2 meter kielbasa lol. Shoutouts to the mk crowd there and I'll see you next time!