What's new

Apology to Darth Arma

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Good guy Carl. I think he wants to see the FGC blow up (in a good way) andbis trying set an example of how the top players should act.

Good shit.

Maxter

Noob
This is a post to educate my brethren, It seems to be that you don't know Carl's personality enough yet? this is not a Humble Carl that we see here posting on these forums this is just another excuse of a match shift to not give credit to whoever player beat him, an apologetic Humble Carl would say, "Daaaamn!!! this guy is too good with Doomsday and really outplayed me, I really need to go to the Lab and find a way to counter his gameplay" Noobe is no slouch and he can beat anyone no matter the matchup situation. This message is for you too call so you measure your words better in a future, educate yourself and start being more humble pal.
KEEP IT REAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Date: March 10th, 2014
Time: 5:49 PM, Eastern Standard Time

Dateline FGC News

"Authorities are investigating an alleged Apology on TestYourMight from serial non-apologizer Perfect 'Carl White' Legend. Reports from the scene say that he expressed 'good games' and even possibly admitted he was wrong. Eyewitness reports describe an online forum post written with 'great humility' and even a touch of confession. Reporters on the scene are attempting to corroborate these accounts.

If these reports are true, it would be the first time this rare and historic event has been observed in over 23 years. Stay tuned for more information.

Crimson Shadow, FGC News."

P.S. I told you Noobe was legit
Beat beat me to it in a major way

Keep in mind. I was playing noobe online where earth shake might as well be unblockable :)

Also some match ups probably aren't as annoying (Sinestro) but Sinestro is a god online. Can't walk forward then hold down to block on reaction to fear blasts or even on a read. You still get hit.

edit: Of course maxter comes in with his haterade.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Earth Shake might as well be unlockable online?

@Orochi would probably like to have a word with you.

Same with a few others that I play online with regularly. They do that shit very, very consistently.

Date: March 10th, 2014
Time: 5:49 PM, Eastern Standard Time

Dateline FGC News

"Authorities are investigating an alleged Apology on TestYourMight from serial non-apologizer Perfect 'Carl White' Legend. Reports from the scene say that he expressed 'good games' and even possibly admitted he was wrong. Eyewitness reports describe an online forum post written with 'great humility' and even a touch of confession. Reporters on the scene are attempting to corroborate these accounts.

If these reports are true, it would be the first time this rare and historic event has been observed in over 23 years. Stay tuned for more information.

Crimson Shadow, FGC News."

P.S. I told you Noobe was legit
#FGCNN

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Keep in mind. I was playing noobe online where earth shake might as well be unblockable :)

Also some match ups probably aren't as annoying (Sinestro) but Sinestro is a god online. Can't walk forward then hold down to block on reaction to fear blasts or even on a read. You still get hit.

edit: Of course maxter comes in with his haterade.
While Noobe is legit, I learned really fast that judging matchups vs DD from online play is dumb. Same with Sinestro.

I played the match up again with him and well. Its in batman's favor. You just have to use one trait bat when zoning him with batarangs so he doesn't armor through it. Also you can react to a shoulder from half screen away and parry him. Doomsday's wake ups also can be stuff with the right timing. The only one that can't is super unsafe air venom. Batman still deals with him very well. I would say its probably 5-5 or very very very slight in batman's favor.

It was all about adjusting some things in the match up. b23 still owns him when he is trait. Batarang still controls the pace of the match but you need that one trait bat for when he armors so you can hit him 3 times and deplete his armor since mb venom has 2 hits now.

Actually its probably 6-4. Batman just has to have better bat management and not spam b23 whenever he feels like it. He can still retreat with double back flip.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this kommunity is funny....

PL stays away from us for like YEARS and now he's making mad threads ppl are complaining about that?

fuggouttaheyaaaah