What's new

Apology to Darth Arma

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I played the match up again with him and well. Its in batman's favor. You just have to use one trait bat when zoning him with batarangs so he doesn't armor through it. Also you can react to a shoulder from half screen away and parry him. Doomsday's wake ups also can be stuff with the right timing. The only one that can't is super unsafe air venom. Batman still deals with him very well. I would say its probably 5-5 or very very very slight in batman's favor.

It was all about adjusting some things in the match up. b23 still owns him when he is trait. Batarang still controls the pace of the match but you need that one trait bat for when he armors so you can hit him 3 times and deplete his armor since mb venom has 2 hits now.

Actually its probably 6-4. Batman just has to have better bat management and not spam b23 whenever he feels like it. He can still retreat with double back flip.
This matches my viewpoint of this match up exactly, though I've never really messed around with trying to stuff any of Doomsday's wakeups.

When DD traits up, my gameplan is to try and get just inside B23 distance and force DD to eat that B23. And then when I recover, I look to see if DD follows up with either a MB shoulder charge (if he does, I parry it), or if he just dashes in (if he does, I do another B23). I did this when I had to fight a Doomie during Godlike Saturdays, just this past week (1:39:20 mark at http://www.twitch.tv/netbattles/b/509398527 if you want to see this gameplan at work)