What's new

Any Injustice influence you'd like to see in MK X?

If there are interactables, I'd rather have the ability to turn them off.Not big on stage transitions but if so I'd like them to be quick and less dramatic.As far as wall bounces, Hell no.Never found them appealing especially since every character did it a few hits into every combo.I don't want this game to feel like injustice.I'd definitely like to see the training mode improved and Im sure they will improve it.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
b2b, f3 and b3 and its MB version, clashes, solid vortexes like we have in injustice, interactables and transition like MKD had.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
The only thing I would like to see is a universal unbreakable move like f3/b3. I liked how in IGAU you could start doing low-damage unbreakable combos whenever you decided to with any character. In MK9 characters like Cyrax and Kitana had unfairly high unbreakable combos while other characters had no options whatsoever.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Interactables closer to Injustice's style were in MK4, actually.

The only thing MKD's interactables influenced were the bombs in Batcave top, as those were pickups.
Okay, you're missing my point.
My only points were these:

1. Interactables were in mk before injustice, so if they came back to mkx it wouldn't be an influence from injustice.

2. Having interactables in mk isn't necessarily the same as having interactables in injustice which is what a lot of people don't seem to understand and have been complaining about on these forums.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Okay, you're missing my point.
My only points were these:

1. Interactables were in mk before injustice, so if they came back to mkx it wouldn't be an influence from injustice.

2. Having interactables in mk isn't necessarily the same as having interactables in injustice which is what a lot of people don't seem to understand and have been complaining about on these forums.
Yo fuck Inj interactables!:DOGE

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Interactables aren't confirmed for MKX. People thought reversals were going to be in MK9 because of the trailer too, yet we see how that worked out. The only things I would welcome to MKX from IGAU are basic things. Like hit trades, the training mode, etc.

Some interactables are okay as long as they are environmental based (example in Injustice, slamming someone on a tree). I think minor interactables that don't regenerate, projectile base, and do insane damage should be okay.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Interactables, then ppl dont want to block etc. geez wtf you ppl want? you sound like a chick who cant make up her mind when she is buying shoes. smh

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Why do people think Injustice was the first NRS game to have interactables???

Did none of you play deception?
Injustice is the first NRS game to have interactables, since they learned to make proper competitive fighting games.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, the guys designing the fighting system aren't the same guys who designed it in the 3D MKs.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
You know, even if they added interactables, I'm sure they would add the option to turn them off. But just like Injustice people will still bitch about interactables rather than turn them off.