Brothers In Arms: Furious 4
CoD BlOPs II...SYKE THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE SHIT
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dead Or Alive 5
FarCry 3
Hitman: Absolution

Espio

Kokomo
Resident Evil 6....omg this game looks so damn amazing, Chris + Leon= <3 I'm really looking forward to this one, I loved RE4 and RE5, but this one looks even more amazing then the previous titles.

Assassin's Creed 3 in North America, during the revolution was the most brilliant of ideas, everything about that game screams win.

I haven't seen much of any intriguing about DOA5, I love the series, but most of the trailers have been rather ehh...meh except for the first one.

Dead or Alive 5 (although I feel very bitter and skeptical about it at the moment)
I thought I was the only DOA fanboy who felt this way, the game just isn't exciting me like one would think it should:(.

Other than that, I cannot think of anything i'm really excited for in terms of new games.

Im looking forward to get Resident Evl 6, Darksiders2 and MaxPayne 3 if its as good as the 1st one and maybe when Silent Hill DownPour drops in $$ to like 30$ or less ill get it too

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Max Payne 3
Borderlands 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Pokemon B/W 2
Assassin's Creed III
Anarchy Reigns
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Hitman: Absolution, even though they seem to have turned it into Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Grand Theft Auto V, if it does come out this year.

what dont u get? a cheerleaders boyfriend gets infected by zombies, she cuts off his head so she can save him then they go try kill all the zombies with the still talking ahead attacked to her waist with a chainsaw that causes rainbows,lovehearts and sparkles to appear when she kills said zombies, its all rather simple really
it looks fucking crazy lol. my mind was blown

Mosp

Noob
There's a lot of games that I will probably end up getting but I'm most excited for Guild Wars 2 :D

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
I haven't seen much of any intriguing about DOA5, I love the series, but most of the trailers have been rather ehh...meh except for the first one.

I thought I was the only DOA fanboy who felt this way, the game just isn't exciting me like one would think it should:(.
I'm angry that Hitomi was the only character to lose in her debut trailer. It's kinda petty, small minded, immature, etc, but it really ticked me off. Probably not going to bother getting a new copy of the game and just wait for a used copy to come in and pick that up to spite the company - and I've been a die hard supporter/fan of the franchise since DOA3.

I picked up NG3 for the demo and after playing/testing/etc the game, it just isn't very skilled based. Even though I'm not very good at MK9 and will probably never be, it feels much more rewarding when you do pick up the occasional win.

Also, Power Blows are the lamest attempt at an X-ray equivalent I've ever seen.

*grumbles*

Err... that kinda went way off-topic, but yeah, I imagine I'll take a look at WWE 13 and NHL 2013 as well.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Idk the dates of releasing some may end up in 2013 if there will be a 2013.
- Resident Evil 6 (omfg 3 different games in 1 i feel like with the 1000games in 1 cartridges, only it is true)
- Prototype 2 (You were Alex Mercer. Now you have to kill Mercer. But there is a biger problem, or at least I hope)
- Devil May Cry 5 (Fuck you teen punk rocker stoner bitchslapping Dante haters. The game will be fun)