What's new

Anticipated 2012 games

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3 Diablo 3

plus RE6, GTA5, and The Last Of Us looks epic.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Dead or Alive 5(dont' know why but it looks cool)

Halo 4 for multiplayer

Maybe COD: Black Ops 2

Super Mario Brothers 4(if it comes Wii U Launch, going to own!)

That's all I can think of for now..

Any new, good baseball games.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
D3
Borderlands 2
Hitman Absolution
Carmageddon Reincarnation (Carmageddon > Twisted Metal)

Those're the main 4 I'm really excited about

Albo

Noob
I'm surprised no ones mentioned Sleeping dogs yet. It's looking like it's shaping up to be a good game the more i see of it.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm surprised no ones mentioned Sleeping dogs yet. It's looking like it's shaping up to be a good game the more i see of it.

Seeing 1 guy execute another guys while other guys are watching reminds me of Assassin's Creed combat.What is the game genre? Fighting? Like, Def Jam FFNY-style? If so that'd be great.

Albo

Noob
Seeing 1 guy execute another guys while other guys are watching reminds me of Assassin's Creed combat.What is the game genre? Fighting? Like, Def Jam FFNY-style? If so that'd be great.
It's an open world crime drama, similar to GTA games but you play as a Hong Kong detective and there's a strong emphasis on hand to hand combat as well as the usual open world mechanics like driving, exploring etc. The game was formerly known as True crime:Hong kong before it got cancelled by Activison and eventually Square Enix bought the rights to make the game.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I was interested in the new Bioshock, but it's been delayed :( There is still a ton of games I need to catch up on since I got a PS3...Twisted Metal, Drakes Fortune, etc. etc.......I know its a older game, but is Dead Island any good?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
It's an open world crime drama, similar to GTA games but you play as a Hong Kong detective and there's a strong emphasis on hand to hand combat as well as the usual open world mechanics like driving, exploring etc. The game was formerly known as True crime:Hong kong before it got cancelled by Activison and eventually Square Enix bought the rights to make the game.
Well...my hopes for a new Def Jam FFNY just died.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh yeah I forgot

Aliens Colonial Marines for wii

Child's Play Game whenever it comes out for xbox and PC

Carmageddon :Reincarnation

MK9 for Vita

MK future games for 3DS whenever they make one