What's new

Anti-Hype: Follow Up Question Based on Your Answers

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Thank you all for your votes and sounding off in the previous thread!

The 4 most anti-hype characters according to us:
-Sonya Blade
-Jacqui Briggs
-Kung Jin
Tie for 4th spot
-Jax
-Ferra/Torr

Now- those 5 are no longer in the game.. Who do YOU replace them with?
So many characters in the MK universe, there is no poll, but after you have answered, I my start one to see who the most popular is.
Jade(due to the lack of female characters)
Sektor
Noob Saibot
Cyrax
Smoke
Although TBH,if I had a choice to keep a returning character in,I would keep Jax. If i had to keep a newcomer instead,definitely Kung Jin.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Fujin - He needs to be in the spotlight!
Havik - The best character from MK:D!
Sektor - One of my favorites from MK9!
Cyrax - Because Sektor & Cyrax!
Sareena - She's never got the spotlight!

Keep in mind, that I would pick those ONLY if I had to replace ALL of those 5 characters listed in the OP. I would keep a couple of the characters. Ferra/Torr I would keep, I guess I would keep Jacqui too just to see how she turns out. I would remove Sonya, Jax and Kung Jin though.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm sorry baraka players and fans, but this character is literally just a tarkatan, nothing special about him, even if he is a general of the horde, still the most boring character ever and his novelty died in the OG MK games for sure. inb4 some says something about Liu Kang (when Liu Kang loses an MK tournament talk to me then).

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I think you should add a poll. Now to answer thee question:
- Noob-Smoke
- Cyktor (Cyrax-Sektor)
- Fujin
- Havik
- Reiko

Honorable mention: Rain, Skarlet, Shang Tsun, Baraka, Sindel, Kabal, Li Mei, Shujinko.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
  • Skarlet
  • Frost
  • Havik
  • And I'd keep Ferra/Tor but if thats not an option maybe Ashrah or Noob

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'm sorry baraka players and fans, but this character is literally just a tarkatan, nothing special about him, even if he is a general of the horde, still the most boring character ever and his novelty died in the OG MK games for sure. inb4 some says something about Liu Kang (when Liu Kang loses an MK tournament talk to me then).
There you go !! :)