What's new

All-time great games, classics, "works of art"

mamasau

Noob
deus ex human revolution: in this game you really can go stealth or rambo, really well designed stages.
fallout new vegas: if pc version, you have access to a lot of mods that boost the graphic, correct bugs.
rogue trooper: 3rd shooter game, a bit old action game but underrated, a true masterpiece; too bad the reboot of the comic failed :(
vampire the masquerade, bloodlines: rpg in first person, released with a lot of bugs, now everything is fixed thanks to unofficial patches (the last one released this year lol).

Last edited:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I'm in the minority but my favourite game of all time is dead space 2. The part in chapter 5 where you have to run away from a brute while hes right behind you only to be grabbed away by it last second and taken out to space before you shoot a gas canister and just scrape back in through a window and survive. That has been the only point in gaming where i had to put the controller down and just think. I jut sat there and thought about how fucking sick it was. Never had another moment like it, i still get chills every time i play that part.
Dead Space 2 is easily in my top 5 games of all time, it's a masterclass in pacing, a lot of games could learn so much from it. I just wish there was a horde mode in there, the shooting in that game is sooooooo god damn good.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Ledgend of Dragoon 1 & 2
Pokemon R/B/Y
Bioshock 1
Ledgend of Zelda: OoT & MM
Goldeneye: 007
Mario 64
Starfox
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Tactics
Kirby: NES