Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Ugly

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
i think stage counterpicking is stupid. seeing kabal get first stage pick in a bo3, winning on the pit, losing on rooftops, then winning on the pit again was so repetitive.
Made me wonder if just a big stage made Kabal better than he appeared...get that character on the Pit and once he is cornered, then a few of the good rush heavy characters could have a field day with him.

To cut a long story short, all stages being the same size will be a good thing. Means we can have random stages in tournies rather than all that "stage picking" merde.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit

This stage says hi.
Baaaad example in the pic..
You see it's a physics thing...

Cassie's giraffe neck throws off the balance of measurement, making some things look longer and other things shorter..

GOD I LOVE YOU MY GIRAFFE NECKED, FULL OF ATTITUDE BITCH!!!!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Yes. That would be the purpose.

Fighting games have had no problem with this for decades. But then again they must not be interesting games.
I don't think aesthetics matter much in tournament play. Kabal isn't good guy around
Made me wonder if just a big stage made Kabal better than he appeared...get that character on the Pit and once he is cornered, then a few of the good rush heavy characters could have a field day with him.

To cut a long story short, all stages being the same size will be a good thing. Means we can have random stages in tournies rather than all that "stage picking" merde.
Exactly. And what if all stages being standard don't benefit a certain type of character? The option to pick the stages was the wrong thing, not stage size.

i would prefer same size, so characters dont get/lose benefits from stage size and match outcomes are not influenced by random factors.

I don't think aesthetics matter much in tournament play. Kabal isn't good guy around

Exactly. And what if all stages being standard don't benefit a certain type of character? The option to pick the stages was the wrong thing, not stage size.
"for aesthetics" by definition means I understand that it is for looks only.

All stages the same size? YESSSSSS. This is way better in my opinion, screw seeing the same two stages and stage counter picking. I like each fight just coming down to the players and the characters they are using.