What's new

Breakthrough - Alien Alien Game Breaking Tech

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
It barely passes as a viable variation if that. For a dedicated zoner with incredibly poor damage potential and little to no mixups or stagger strings, she is very poor at keeping people out or even running away.
So what it's one of those variations that works on paper but in practice doesn't function?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Wait, so wtf is happening? He's just hitting a JI3 and then anytime he whiffs a jump in he just gets free buttons? Because NRS.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Not for a combo, but just raw fireballs. You'd think that a blocked fireball with dust would do a lot more chip then it does or maybe build meter since that's the easiest way to cash out a dust.
Granted ex fireball with dust does do heaps.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
How is that is any different than scorpion's sweep? Both are outside of game's mechanics and both are obviously intentional.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
so wait, how does this work again? only with ji3 and you have to do it pretty close to the ground or what? im confused, pls explain :(

definitely needs to go tho.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
A bit old, but still something good to point out to people who don't know you can cancel low-air attacks into other things on whiff.

I think we found this out around when Tanya's tele got nerfed the first time, but people pointed out she can still cancel teleport into teleport on landing.