What's new

Breakthrough - Alien Alien Game Breaking Tech

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so questions- next patch / hotflix is after evo correct?

and can this carry over into the next round

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I dont know if id call it hilarious, but yeah. I dont see why it would be surprising, MK9 Kenshi was left alone lol
Well, there is much more bullshit currently in mkx than there was in mk9.

Hard to blocks should just not exist. Jailing cancel pressure should be toned down. Not to mention the distance between top and bottom tiers is still long. At least one or two more big patches would be necessary.

Hard to blocks should just not exist. Jailing cancel pressure should be toned down. Not to mention the distance between top and bottom tiers is still long.
I dont know if id agree with that. Some chsrs in mk9 couldnt even play the game. Also, Kenshi crushed like 75% of the cast just by using two special moves over and over. Iirc bf2 ex sent them full screen on block lol

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I'm confused as to what I'm watching right here.

So you J3 with Alien and then you can't trip guard against him? Is that what I'm supposed to be taking from this?

Wigy

There it is...

Hard to blocks should just not exist. Jailing cancel pressure should be toned down. Not to mention the distance between top and bottom tiers is still long. At least one or two more big patches would be necessary.
cooomnmeee on

kaaawbaaaawwlll

kenssssshii

cyyrraaxxxx

Also the fact jade even exists.

Nobody in this game has as many bad mu's as jade did. I don't even think the sub community could stretch their very wild imagination to how bad he is to that.

I'm just guna sit here quietly while i pick up SD cage and hope they leave the game as is

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
cooomnmeee on

kaaawbaaaawwlll

kenssssshii

cyyrraaxxxx

Also the fact jade even exists.

Nobody in this game has as many bad mu's as jade did. I don't even think the sub community could stretch their very wild imagination to how bad he is to that.

I'm just guna sit here quietly while i pick up SD cage and hope they leave the game as is

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE
xDDD

Those three were up there, but in mkx the variety of op chars is greater, same as the variety of trash tiers.

I have fun playing Stunt double Cage, but yeah, that doesn't change the fact that I know he has a particular broken resource now that makes me feel dishonest every time I use it, as other characters have.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
What? Bug or not this is incredibly dumb. There's no overreacting to it.
I mean overreacting because it seems like a bug not of the actual problem. I believe it will be hot fixed. Calm down i also think its stupid and broken....

Wigy

There it is...
xDDD

Those three were up there, but in mkx the variety of op chars is greater, same as the variety of trash tiers.

I have fun playing Stunt double Cage, but yeah, that doesn't change the fact that I know he has a particular broken resource now that makes me feel dishonest every time I use it, as other characters have.
Most characters have at least one variation thats viable, i struggle to think of many that don't. There is always going to be characters that are better, that every game. But you could probably approach any MU with one of a characters variations and it not be 7-3. Maybe a select few are. But more than half the cast had 7-3's against those characters, nowhere near that level of inbalance in this game.

Jc/mileena doesnt faceroll anyone that badly.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Most characters have at least one variation thats viable, i struggle to think of many that don't. There is always going to be characters that are better, that every game. But you could probably approach any MU with one of a characters variations and it not be 7-3. Maybe a select few are. But more than half the cast had 7-3's against those characters, nowhere near that level of inbalance in this game.

Jc/mileena doesnt faceroll anyone that badly.
Tanya?

Also if yungmonster12 is to be believed, full auto Jacqui has better matchups than MK9 Cyrax/Kenshi did.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Tanya?

Also if yungmonster12 is to be believed, full auto Jacqui has better matchups than MK9 Cyrax/Kenshi did.
Is Pyro not at least somewhat okay when it comes to zoning? I mean it's not HQT or Summoner but it has mobility with the tps