What's new

AGE NYChris G Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Road to EVO Event, Community Effort Orlando 2013

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
And now everyone will say scorpion is broken even though everyone except Chris G proved they haven't tried to learn the matchup by not noticing he wasn't patched throughout an entire pool.
Okay......... flip kick is only neg 10 now. It is plausible to believe that you have just missed the punish. And when you block a teleport, you aren't thinking, wow I was ducking... thats weird. You are thinking...HOLY SHIT I GET A COMBO FUCKING FINALLY. So i mean its reasonable it was not neccessarily noticed right away. But lets not get into this, thats not what this is about. Congrats to Chris G. his green arrow is soooo fundamentally solid.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
So many good matches! KDZ, PL (I guess he's not average after all), Chris F'ing G. Scratch that all the guys played amazing. Even more hyped for this game now. EVO ought to be good!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Most of the scorpion players also lost when they strayed from him. They made up HALF the top 8 of a MAJOR with 200 people. They made up 4 of the top 6 as well. Everyone saying that hes not stupid just cause he didnt win can shut the hell up. The scorpions for the most part either got beat for not picking him. Im just saying how can someone look at the results with the scorpions all over the place and say, "yea we were right, hes fine"...

regulas

Your Emporer
Scoripon was seen in the top 8 because lots of people picked him, and even then very few used him exclusivity. You would see lots of Lobo's in the Top 8 if all the pro's picked him, wouldn't make him a stronger char.

Also look at those results, Perfect Legend kept having to switch off of Scorpion and may even have lost specifically because he tried to run him.

lawzoers

Noob
@DangerousBacon

After Superman's super all PL health could be chipped with a single F23xxbreath and KDZ thought it would be a good idea to throw the most predictable F23 I have ever seen on a stream, so PL did a jump back 2 into a combo. The end.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Okay......... flip kick is only neg 10 now. It is plausible to believe that you have just missed the punish. And when you block a teleport, you aren't thinking, wow I was ducking... thats weird. You are thinking...HOLY SHIT I GET A COMBO FUCKING FINALLY. So i mean its reasonable it was not neccessarily noticed right away. But lets not get into this, thats not what this is about. Congrats to Chris G. his green arrow is soooo fundamentally solid.
I don't disagree. But Chris G turned their claims that they've grinded the matchup inside out into utter turd chunder.

When someone goes unbeaten against an OP broken character that absolutely needs to be banned, and wins the tournament, that's the only thing that makes our community looks like an embarrassment.

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...
play f0xy grandpa's wonderwoman and you will see that she is top 5. She's actually ridiculous. Not idea how good Reo is with her though
Doesn't matter if WW is top 1...if she's like your 5th alt and you're going against the best Supes in the biz you will get bopped. Stupid decision by Reo...

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Doesn't matter if WW is top 1...if she's like your 5th alt and you're going against the best Supes in the biz you will get bopped. Stupid decision by Reo...
well I have to watch Reo playing her before I can really say much, but maybe he's been practicing her and thought he could, but didn't. Idk