What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I work 10 hours shifts so I have time to study a lot at work. The tech she has is just.........oh god I'm drooling. I will forever say Bane is not as bad as people say he is, for sure not the worst in the game (I think he's mid) but he's so much work compared to the amazon and her rewards are much better as well

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
I work 10 hours shifts so I have time to study a lot at work. The tech she has is just.........oh god I'm drooling. I will forever say Bane is not as bad as people say he is, for sure not the worst in the game (I think he's mid) but he's so much work compared to the amazon and her rewards are much better as well
thats how i felt switching from green arrow, except now with chrisg winning stuff with GA people think hes top tier. i assure you he is not lol

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
WW is really fun, until people realize she has NO range game and just play keep away with you as much as they can. Thats why she will never be as good as Superman. And her trait is useless, realistically. Shes still my fav though, cuz boobs in Regime outfit.

redeyes

Button Masher
Someone told me they're nerfing all OTG's

including WW's IADP is this true? ): I love catching people with it in the corner for full combos

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
WW is really fun, until people realize she has NO range game and just play keep away with you as much as they can. Thats why she will never be as good as Superman. And her trait is useless, realistically. Shes still my fav though, cuz boobs in Regime outfit.
SS is very useful, both defensively and offensively, and especially in the corner. Also, going from one to the other is vital for many combo routes and even some block-strings!

redeyes

Button Masher
are u kidding me? if she gets in once she has a hold of u for awhile.

you get a life lead and they try to zone u out go sword stance & let them zone for that .07 chip or w/e it is.

so no her trait is not useless.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
We have 2 videos showing what Sword is capable of, even a thread dedicated to it, and came up w/ safe ways to transition in and out of it and people are still in disbelief. You have to fluidly use both stances, Lasso is good but you're only hurting yourself by just using 1 stance.

are u kidding me? if she gets in once she has a hold of u for awhile.

you get a life lead and they try to zone u out go sword stance & let them zone for that .07 chip or w/e it is.

so no her trait is not useless.
wonder woman is over rated shes is hard work yes she has no range good luck sitting full screen eating all the chip yes it s small chip but its still chip.
what you dont get is that you lose all the momentum sitting full screen in ss stance and allow them to control the match.
her shield bash move mb version is good but leave them way to far to follow up with anything useful please change the push back it s borderline useless.
i feel most getting success with her is mostly gimmicks, once people learn the match up she will be low tier.
and you say she can stay in stay in what what what has she got to make you stick to her not much.
shes is very fun but needs a full screen projectile like come on.
she has one of the worst keep a life lead potential because she is forced to chase the whole cast because she no threat from full screen and projectiles have e terrible recovery.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
she isn't low tier. I don't know where you're getting this. IF you really having a problem rushing down with this character, then you really aren't playing her right. Her changes in the sword stance leads to prolly the biggest meterless damage in this game that doesn't require a buff. she has 50/50's all day, especially in corner. Normals that are retarded safe on block. Frame traps. I get most of my success training people all day and punishing zoners when they themselves open i,e lighting bolts, Superman's heat ray (the diagonal ones and the air ones), From the deep. She almost a full screen punish on all of these.

If anything WW is Under Rated. She deals with any top tier just fine. I really have no real problems dealing with superman and Black Adam. Aquaman is stiff as hell so you use your mobility all day. Batman: you have prolly one of the best AA's in the game. USE IT!

let's keep it on topic, this forum always has knack to move away from the topic at hand which is currently finding new tech and how to use the tech to our full advantage, not how low/high she or overrated/underrated she is

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
wonder woman is over rated shes is hard work yes she has no range good luck sitting full screen eating all the chip yes it s small chip but its still chip.
what you dont get is that you lose all the momentum sitting full screen in ss stance and allow them to control the match.
her shield bash move mb version is good but leave them way to far to follow up with anything useful please change the push back it s borderline useless.
i feel most getting success with her is mostly gimmicks, once people learn the match up she will be low tier.
and you say she can stay in stay in what what what has she got to make you stick to her not much.
she has one of the worst keep a life lead potential because she is forced to chase the whole cast because she no threat from full screen and projectiles have e terrible recovery.
Is this some secret downplaying to get buffs? ... Er, yes, yes! Wonder Woman sucks! Buff all her tools, she's outclassed!

In all seriousness she's very strong and solid. Very high meterless (important, meter can make or break matches and never using it in combos is a HUGE advantage) damage, VERY high damage in the corner. Air control. Good advantageous normals up close and mid-range - she doesn't really have stagger pressure in Lasso Stance, but she can very reliably frame trap if they're disrepecting your options, and go high/low if they aren't. Great anti-air. Great jump-ins.

I'm surprised you call any success with her gimmicks when she's one of the few characters who ISN'T gimmick based in Injustice. Everyone else is sliding in or shooting overhead/low projectiles or some YOLO stuff.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
How is sitting on the life lead in Sword letting them control the match? You're forcing them to come to you since they're barely doing any chip damage. It was already covered what to do after MB Amalthea Bash on block. WW is not overrated, staahhp. And I thought Killer Frost downplayers were bad. Maybe they made a covenant w/ Killer Frost downplayers for buffs? Primiera

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
How is sitting on the life lead in Sword letting them control the match? You're forcing them to come to you since they're barely doing any chip damage. It was already covered what to do after MB Amalthea Bash on block. WW is not overrated, staahhp. And I thought Killer Frost downplayers were bad. Maybe they made a covenant w/ Killer Frost downplayers for buffs? Primiera
I'm actually a KF down-player, heh. She was my first main, and I dropped her very quickly once I tried WW. I don't think she's Superman/Batman level, if her slide was punishable she'd be Lobo/Bane tier IMO. Definitely very high tier though. Regardless of her status, I HATE relying on dirt to make or break my game, it feels very guess-y, which is why I hopped over to WW who can play the most legit footsies of them all.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
I'm actually a KF down-player, heh. She was my first main, and I dropped her very quickly once I tried WW. I don't think she's Superman/Batman level, if her slide was punishable she'd be Lobo/Bane tier IMO. Definitely very high tier though. Regardless of her status, I HATE relying on dirt to make or break my game, it feels very guess-y, which is why I hopped over to WW who can play the most legit footsies of them all.

Hey I was a KF player. I tried in tourney, didn't like the idea of always relying on slide. So I can understand your switch as much as I!

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
lol are we all prior KF? I was messing around w/ KF, Black Adam, GL, and Raven when the game came out. I didn't like any of their playstyles except GL and I wanted to find 2 chars like my MK mains, Kitana and Reptile. My friend was hyping up WW, so I was curious since you really didn't hear much about her and I didn't really see anybody playin her just the normal Bat, Supes, Adam, and Oceanman.

I decided to mess around w/ her in the lab, haven't looked back since then. She reminds me of Kitana: she's a princess, she does good meterless damage, 11B1 corner combos remind me of d1~cutter, MB Tiara combos reminds me of EX fan, etc. Should probably be discussing this in WW general discussion

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
If anything, WW's b21 and Shield bash in sword stance need to be safe on block. I don't get it why KF, CW and BG have safe 50/50 that lead to 30%+ damage and WW can't have a safe 50/50 which gives a hard knockdown since the purpose of SS is the same as the others - to rush down.

We have 2 videos showing what Sword is capable of, even a thread dedicated to it, and came up w/ safe ways to transition in and out of it and people are still in disbelief. You have to fluidly use both stances, Lasso is good but you're only hurting yourself by just using 1 stance.

Apologies, but could you direct me to these videos of SS? I've been trying to level mine up of late and could use all the help I can get.

throw an interactable...