What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

McNasty

Moist.
WWs B2->Lasso grab negates Grundys 3 hits of armour if you do it near max range/on his wakeup
yup and even a d2 since it has a disjointed hit box and she ducks low if timed right will have the same effect. RRRRReeeally good considering we havnt seen anything else be able to nullify grundy like this.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
yup and even a d2 since it has a disjointed hit box and she ducks low if timed right will have the same effect. RRRRReeeally good considering we havnt seen anything else be able to nullify grundy like this.
Yea found the D2 out by luck earlier. I'd rather go with B2 Lasso though.
Her D2 can duck under Supermans F23 from some distances where it'd normally hit for some reason, same with Batmans B23.

Her D2 seems to always be a clean AA against Doomsdays Jump D3 too, sometimes as anti crossover too.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Is the recommended d+3 ender to non-corner combos still considered the best option if you can't kill?

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
What I like to do is end my combos in lasso grab, dash x2 and either 33 or B2 as a starter, it is easy to get free damage mixing up high and low and both options lead into another lasso grab. From there you can do it again. Surprisingly it get them to the corner very fast and you can torture people there with her easily. If you guess wrong you are safe but if you guess right you have a combo into another mixup.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
After blocked MB Shield Bash, you can J2 and depending on when you press the button you can overhead cross-up or not cross-up, full combo after each way. They can crouch the non-cross-up, but they can't block the cross-up without standing.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Forget ending in the sweep in lasso stance, just end with B113, untechable and you have the option of swapping stances too.
b113 is techable

just end in B113 xx Lasso

it's untechable

you can do dash forward > jump forward > low air dash to get a crossup mixup on wakeup.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
b113 is techable

it's untechable

you can do dash forward > jump forward > low air dash to get a crossup mixup on wakeup.
Safe against most wake-ups? Will they auto-correct? This seems even better than the dash twice into 33 or b+2 Gunshot posted above (which is a strong setup, but loses to wake-ups).

EGP Wonder_Chef

Safe against most wake-ups? Will they auto-correct? This seems even better than the dash twice into 33 or b+2 Gunshot posted above (which is a strong setup, but loses to wake-ups).
kinda depends on the wakeup's hitbox

something that hits upwards like WW's spin might win, but something that hits forward might not work

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
b113 is techable

it's untechable

I know the Lasso grab is untechable, but a minute a go 12 gauge wasnt able to tech roll it for 10mins or so, some reason he is just able to now.
Think that normals could cause untechable knockdowns under different conditions?

EGP Wonder_Chef

I know the Lasso grab is untechable, but a minute a go 12 gauge wasnt able to tech roll it for 10mins or so, some reason he is just able to now.
Think that normals could cause untechable knockdowns under different conditions?
Some do. Like NW 223 and Frost 223 both are untechable unless you juggle into them.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
It loses to wake ups but if you block, most wake up reversals are punishable on block.... Except HawkGirl -_-

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
b113 is techable

it's untechable

The setups looking for a chance to get an untechable knockdown or crossup 2 in SS for 49%.
End in B113 trait, if they tech roll you can shield bash (Ex if they dont block), if they dont take your crossup 2 or B21/B23 5050

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
How valuable would you guys say her shield is? I do pretty well without it, I hate how heavy it makes her feel. I prefer Lasso's beautiful combo potential, but I want to learn how to use sword just in case.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
How valuable would you guys say her shield is? I do pretty well without it, I hate how heavy it makes her feel. I prefer Lasso's beautiful combo potential, but I want to learn how to use sword just in case.
I think in a perfect match you'd switch between both fluidly and frequently, the combo damage is higher if you start with the shield, and she has annoying ways to keep the opponents grounded.

Just take it step by step to piece the stance together. First thing I'd say to learn is hit confirming shield bash, and turtling zoners with it when you have the life lead.

b113 is techable

it's untechable

Emmm. I don't think this works.

1) If you air dash too low you always hit front.
2) if you delay the dash in later frames of her jump arc (in training you land on top of their head, ambiguous)

For number 2... If they hold 1direction they always walk under it. If they hold the other direction they always block. Its not a mixup. :/

Someone plz confirm by recording and play back. I tried it vs deathstroke and Diana.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Found by PND i2 Gaug3

Her divepunch disables wakeups, all of them, including supers and is -5 on block and can be hitconfirmed into a launcher into a combo.
This basically means WW has a nutpunch, end a combo in the corner and do a divepunch, on block you're -5, same as B2 and still in B2 range, so you can repeat it again or go for 5050s relatively safely since you can completely ignore wakeups.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Found by PND i2 Gaug3

Her divepunch disables wakeups, all of them, including supers and is -5 on block and can be hitconfirmed into a launcher into a combo.
This basically means WW has a nutpunch, end a combo in the corner and do a divepunch, on block you're -5, same as B2 and still in B2 range, so you can repeat it again or go for 5050s relatively safely since you can completely ignore wakeups.
Does it break armor? How does it beat wake-ups and Supers?