What's new

A Viewer's Perspective of Summerjam

Flagg

Noob
Yes the strean was bad "SOMETIMES"

On Friday the stream for Injustice was pretty good until about the last 60-90 minutes when it went a bit bad.

Same with MK on Saturday and Injustice again.....started really well then went a bit choppy at the end.

It was nowhere near as bad as some reacted. P2W went completely overboard in the stream.

And even though @Mikemetroid got trolled hella hard in the MK stream and yes, the game did die very inappropriately in the GF, it was on the whole pretty good. Not perfect but not bad like others made out.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
How were pools at evo though :DOGE
Yes, the limited streaming at Evo sucked balls and the MLG stream stole my soul. But when I remembered that every pool would be streamed I actually got excited to sit down and watch the whole thing, hoping that they (KN) wouldn't have the same issues they've had time after time. But they did. Big E has promised now that this won't happen again and so I do have high hopes for the next stream.

This wasn't bashing for the sake of bashing. I was hoping to provide constructive criticism and help provide the solution for next time.

Flagg

Noob
I'm not a very techy guy but would mobile/cell phones and other devices have hogged the 4G card?

Maybe have a soft phone ban when certain matches are on, or ask people to turn their wifi off, data roaming only?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Yes the strean was bad "SOMETIMES"...Not perfect but not bad like others made out.
Exactly, and it seems to me some people will nitpick every single issue, make it bigger and bigger, so they could claim KN's head. Watch out.

Flagg

Noob
Exactly, and it seems to me some people will nitpick every single issue, make it bigger and bigger, so they could claim KN's head. Watch out.
Case in point, P2w. He was rabble rousing like there was no tmo.

There were nay sayers just waiting for a problem to happen.