What's new

A 21-Year-Old Woman Pays $20K to Surgically Add a 3rd Breast

BS3OOO

Noob
You don't have to judge what is plain to see. That is ish is a shame. It's crazy what some would do for attention.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Seriously expected to see at least one comment where she can now titty fuck the guy with two penises? no? anyone else's mind went there?
Well someone mentioned she can give a titty fuck to 2 guys at one, so pretty close.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
btw

I have every right to judge........ she put an EXTRA BOOB ON HER CHEST

-______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You don't have to judge what is plain to see. That is ish is a shame. It's crazy what some would do for attention.
Why if she just wanted so bad to do it? It might be crazy but se probably feels good with a third breast... It doesn't have to be for attention...

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
So here's a video of her detailing her hobby of picking up guys, making them fall in love with her and then dumping them. She collects hearts in a box for every time she does it. She starts out by saying she only does it to cheaters, but later on she says most men deserve that treatment.

Oh, recorded in a bikini. Next to a stripper pole. I'm gonna go ahead and say she likes attention.

(
)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Conversation with my friends.
"Dude just imagine being sandwiched between those.."

"Dibs on the left!"

"I call right!"