What's new

A 21-Year-Old Woman Pays $20K to Surgically Add a 3rd Breast

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Who cares about the money, I'm more disturbed at the doctor that defied ethics and conducted this operation. I read that she asked "like, 50 or 60 doctors but they just wouldn't do it....HUMPH" ..................

I should get an extra dick. ;)
If somebody is going to do it to this idiot then why not let it be you to get money and publicity?

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
My main question is why?
Quote from an article:

She told Real Radio 104.1: "My whole dream is to get this show on MTV."

‘I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.

She denies that she had the extra breast put on to get fame and fortune.

Jasmine added: ‘I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.’

Obviously she has no idea how men work.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
If there was a 0.0000001% chance aliens would talk to us ... that shit is gone now ... -_- now I'm forced to just wait for the afterlife to find out if there were aliens and what they actually looked like ... damn it humans!!! WE HAD A CHANCE AND YOU KILLED IT! ... pffft @Braindead

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If there was a 0.0000001% chance aliens would talk to us ... that shit is gone now ... -_- now I'm forced to just wait for the afterlife to find out if there were aliens and what they actually looked like ... damn it humans!!! WE HAD A CHANCE AND YOU KILLED IT! ... pffft @Braindead
Aliens came here a few months ago, saw you playing MK, left and never thought of coming back.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
You as in the surgeon who performed the operation.
I'm not too sure a licensed doctor would want the publicity. I'm assuming she found an unlicensed "doctor/surgeon" who had nothing to lose.

I once read a story about "willful amputees" (people who were just bored and or tired of their annoying limbs *end sarcasm*) that basically could only have the operations conducted by non licensed doctors.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm not too sure a licensed doctor would want the publicity. I'm assuming she found an unlicensed "doctor/surgeon" who had nothing to lose.

I once read a story about "willful amputees" (people who were just bored and or tired of their annoying limbs *end sarcasm*) that basically could only have the operations conducted by non licensed doctors.
If I were a surgeon like that then I'd take the offer. Not only would it be free publicity and a display of skill, therefore customers, but it would also attract other nutjobs.