What's new

5 to 1 odds: Money Match

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm not sure but it was really hype with a lot of close matches, score was 8-10.

@RM JagoBlake do you know where we can rewatch all the money matches from that night at Yomi?
I'm actually rather glad you reminded me. I need to pull those matches out of my archive and YouTube them.

I'll obviously get blown up by randoms for the set being so one-sided, but...meh.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I DO not accept the challenge... I don't think I would even be able to convene to play against king XD not to mention I am garbage with batman XD and knowing me I would constantly want run backs so I would lose like $200 XD

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
FK....I honor you and your attempts to make Injustice relevant in these, the last few, the darkest of days.

But lets be honest..Injustice was methadone...it was there to tide us over until the next MK fix. It did it's job, MKX has almost arrived, its time for injustice to shrivel and die. I have no love lost, it came, it filled its purpose, its gone.

Sir let me just say..and this comes from a place of complete resepct : stop making fetch trying to happen, its not going to happen

Last edited:

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
FK....I honor you and your attempts to make Injustice relevant in these, the last few, the darkest of days.

But lets be honest..Injustice was methadone...it was there to tide us over until the next MK fix. It did it's job, MKX has almost arrived, its time for injustice to shrivel and die. I have no love lost, it came, it filled its purpose, its gone.

Sir let me just say..and this comes from a place of complete resepct : stop making fetch trying to happen, its not going to happen
And this is the mentality that will kill MKX when INJ2 comes out... Just like MK9 died with INJ, and INJ with MKX....

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
And this is the mentality that will kill MKX when INJ2 comes out... Just like MK9 died with INJ, and INJ with MKX....
No sir. I will play MKX until no-one else is playing it. I am a MK fan by heart, and an injustice fan by proxy. And in the case that no one is playing it, ill go back to counter-strike.

MK9 was ready to die...to be reborn like a phenix into MKX.

Dont argue with evolution, embrace it, embrace the fuzzy warmth that is mkx

(Stop bein a bitch dude)

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
No sir. I will play MKX until no-one else is playing it. I am a MK fan by heart, and an injustice fan by proxy. And in the case that no one is playing it, ill go back to counter-strike.

MK9 was ready to die...to be reborn like a phenix into MKX.

Dont argue with evolution, embrace it, embrace the fuzzy warmth that is mkx

(Stop bein a bitch dude)
Still playing MK9 to this day. and even occasionally INJ when I'm chilling with @RM Indecisive . I'm saying to stop being a bitch and learn to play more than one game at a time...

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
@FOREVER KING

I'll take that challenge. I'll make it a bit more interesting though. My Ares vs your Siniestro. I know the odds are different but it must be fun. What do you say?