What's new

40+ minutes of off screen Mortal Kombat X gameplay from BGS 2014

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
DAT WARLOCK OUTRO!

At 20:52 is it:
Cassie: "Well I finally meet Scorpion."
Scorpion: "You will not enjoy this encounter."
Cassie: "More than you will."
?

Scorpion's Inferno f2 looks broke as fuck right now, 12 frame overhead and +25 on block...

Quan's jump looks floaty, at least in Warlock :(
Looks to me like Quan also has Ermac's 12 string and Noob's d1 at the moment.

And ANYONE who skipped the intros, ANYONE who denied us the chance to speculate, should go replace Cyrax in the Desert.

Overall:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So Torr gets armor in his pain and gain class? I was wondering what the advantage to that variation was. Hello Bane my old friend you dont have to leave me
All of F/T's variations have shown some form of armor at some point.

The main buff is a temporary damage boost at the cost of a chunk of health.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
All of F/T's variations have shown some form of armor at some point.

The main buff is a temporary damage boost at the cost of a chunk of health.
I havent seen armor in any other of his variations is there footage of him absorbing hits because this is the first Ive seen of it.

REYTHEGREAT

I like kotal Kahn from this video. I wish I can see more of raiden. I think raiden will be a problem in this game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool lol like Kano's winning pose, cuts his neck or shaves with the knife and Cassie/Scorpion meeting is interesting.

P.S. would have been nicer if this dude got he whole TV instead of half lol but whatever, it's fresh MK X so I'll take it!

Last edited:
Really? You record that much footage and then obstruct most of it by taking up half the screen?

Whatever, from what I can gather from his win pose, the skull on Quan Chi's chest seems to have some kind of significance.

Kano's win pose is also pretty rad. Maybe even the coolest I've seen so far. Fits him pretty well.

trufenix

bye felicia
Cassie Cage: So I finally made *inaudible*
Scorpion: You will not enjoy this encounter
Cassie Cage: More than you will

Scorpion also says "Behold my power" after a throw

Edit: And does anyone know what happened to the thread archiving all the known into dialogue? If it's gone, i'll make a new one.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/character-introductions.45773/

I'll be updating it and my other thread on the morrow, don't have time to watch and digest right now.

trufenix

bye felicia
Really? You record that much footage and then obstruct most of it by taking up half the screen?

Whatever, from what I can gather from his win pose, the skull on Quan Chi's chest seems to have some kind of significance.

Kano's win pose is also pretty rad. Maybe even the coolest I've seen so far. Fits him pretty well.
pretty sure this was not an authorized recording, he's obviously got the camera hidden in his jacket or purse or something. Be thankful we got anything.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
pretty sure this was not an authorized recording, he's obviously got the camera hidden in his jacket or purse or something. Be thankful we got anything.
Not only are people oblivious to obvious things like that, they're also ungrateful towards someone who dumped nearly an hours worth of footage on them for free, in a game made by devs who have no problem waiting months at a time before releasing anything game related.

I don't care. If you're gonna do "not an authorized recording," why diminish it by taking half the fucking screen with a logo?

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't care. If you're gonna do "not an authorized recording," why diminish it by taking half the fucking screen with a logo?
Jesus, man are you fucking hourly? He's not diminishing it by taking half the fucking screen, he probably recorded it with a phone or a partially obscured camera and that's the end of the goddamned video. Either way, it kicks the shit out of your recording from the show, so fuck off.