What's new

40+ minutes of off screen Mortal Kombat X gameplay from BGS 2014

If you've been thirsty for some Mortal Kombat X from the Brazilian Game Show you're in luck! Granted this footage is quite shaky at times and some of it is hard to see, but there is a good 40+ minutes of off screen Mortal Kombat X ganeplay featuring many characters including the newly revealed Quan Chi!

In this video, among basic character attacks and short combos you also see Quan Chi's win pose and much more.

UPDATE: New footage of Cassie Cage vs Ferra Torr
And Scorpions face revealed!
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Wait....what is the recovery of Kano's ball roll? at 5:49 he knocks Cassie down off a roll and then immediately does it again and lands on the opposite side of her...if it stays that way I'm gonna have all kinds of Blanka shananigan setups lol.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wait....what is the recovery of Kano's ball roll? at 5:49 he knocks Cassie down off a roll and then immediately does it again and lands on the opposite side of her...if it stays that way I'm gonna have all kinds of Blanka shananigan setups lol.
Expect the frame data of every move to change from what it is now

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Expect the frame data of every move to change from what it is now
Probably will. Or they could just make it very punishable if blocked and keep it the way it is. It could breathe life into Kano. I can't tell if his roll travels full screen or not, but if it does it could help with his zoning. On knockdown you could go for a 50/50, jump in, or opt to roll and put more distance between you and your opponent to zone. Wishful thinking.

Dark

Noob
Cassie Cage: So I finally made *inaudible*
Scorpion: You will not enjoy this encounter
Cassie Cage: More than you will

Scorpion also says "Behold my power" after a throw

Edit: And does anyone know what happened to the thread archiving all the known into dialogue? If it's gone, i'll make a new one.

Last edited:

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Why is it that nobody ever blocks. I've been trying to find footage of chip damage, what recovery frames look like, and if there is activation frames for blocking but all I seem to find is people jumping around like idiots.
Most of the people that go to these events don't really care about that stuff. They just want to play to see the fatalities at the end or whatever.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!

Edit: And does anyone know what happened to the thread archiving all the known into dialogue? If it's gone, i'll make a new one.
I thought she said "So im finally meeting Scorpion"

those 2 talked shit to each other through the whole match

Kotal Khan has alot of dash type of attacks it be sick if he could cancel them, but in anyway the combo potential with them as hes always in range

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Is there a reason why the skull Quan Chi is crushing between his two, green summoned skulls is also green, then normal colored when he stomps on their neck?

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster

She actually said So I finally meet Scorpion