What's new

360 Freezing in Tournament?

SZSR

Noob
Something has got to be done about this, I know Valle's and Big E's crews handled it at WB and SCR, but this is way too common to let it slide. This wasn't exactly a good look for our game (I never saw this happen with any other games on 360, just INJ). Is there any way to prevent this at all or is it gonna have to be the same song and dance every tournament?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Out of all the games I've played on 360 only games made by WB have ever froze on my console, and several friends have also had similar experiences. Enough to were it is not a coincidence. I'm a full on supporter of X-box but it's pretty lame.

7L

Heads up!
I think everyone's dead set on playing on 360 here. Although personally, i've never had a problem with PS3 (or PS4 for that matter), the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
You don't play arrow :p ps3 lag after super, gg b3

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
They need to give the X box a break. Have back up consoles ready. Although people say the Xbox doesn't lag or have issues. It does. And it can happen. You need to give the console a break so that this doesn't happen. I feel like that is one of the reasons why this occurs. Also the Xbox can fuck up the disk if its left in the console and moved while the disk is still in it. Idk if this is the case for the newer models but for the old ones this can still happen.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Its probably due to a cracked disk. If you don't install the game on the HD the constant spinning causes a crack in the spindle that can lead to a crack on the actual disk. When the laser reads the crack, instant freeze.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Would you guys rather freeze during a loading screen (which is just a problem with ultimate edition injustice btw) or a problem midmatch during batcave's lightning interactable
I can Confirm that the ultimate edition does freeze on the Load Screen.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
TBH Injustice have been the buggiest game that I played. I constantly have to clear my cache because the Batgirl DLC fucks up almost every time I play the game. And the game freezes constantly in loading screens and training mode.

It was one of the reasons I stopped playing for a while.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'm not sure for PS3/PS4 but the only two games that this happens to on my 360 are MK9 and Injustice, both NRS titles.... the fact that this has happened with TWO games now is inexcusable.

NurzBenny

Old Member
shit happens. "Disc Unreadable" during Apology Man (the guy who won the whole thing) and RayRay's 5th match in a best 3/5 in Marvel only a couple hours later, different game, different disc, different xbox. 99% perfect is a good ratio

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
My Inj disc barely gets used, and has no scratches. I turn on my 360 the other day for the first time in months, popped in Injustice and training mode was lagging and freezing on me constantly. Shoutouts to WB

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
stop moving xboxes when the game is running, you guys break the discs
Exactly this. For whatever reason if you move the 360 while a disc is spinning in the drive, it fucks it up with circular scratches.

Btw you can take it to a video store and ask them to use their buffer to take it out, afterward my disc (RE5) worked perfectly. They might charge you 2 bucks or something like that but well worth it

insignis

Noob
Injustice can freeze on PS3 too, happened to me several times.

P.S. I believe nothing like this would happen on PS4 :)