What's new

25 Destiny PvP tips for starters

cyke_out

Noob
Golden gun is ten times more versatile than arc blade. Especially for pve. In pvp, blade dancer shines in close quarters and when attacking groups. But in every other situation, I'd much rather have a golden gun.

Juffalo

Noob
Blade dancer is probably the most broken thing in PvP. I am really confused by some people's opinions.

It doesn't have to be aimed, has no shot limit like the golden gun, and lasts waaaay too long.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Sorry, but no. You cant get 5 or 6 kills easily. I've never heard such a stupid exaggeration.

I've never had a problem dealing with Bladedancers, the only time I get killed by them is when they catch me off guard, which means they're playing the class well.

I'm assuming most of you guys who are complaining about it being OP haven't played much PvP, it's like the equivalent of Deathstroke Gunshots.
Im just gonna throw this out there but everyone is complaining about Blade Dancer and I pkay plenty of PvP and in every lobby it is widely known that Blade Dancer is the way to go.

In Control it is almost impossible to stop them as they can easily wipe a team trying to cap areas which is 6 kills, shit I've done it plenty of times I even got the trophy for killing 5 enemies in 5 seconds using it

If all you are playing is free for all then I could see what you are saying but in any objective based game mode they are almost unstoppable. The only way I currently know how to deal with them is a shotgun. No blade dancer with a brain is going to pop their super in an arra with few enemies and long sight lines, that is just retarded.

The point everyone is making is that when compaired to every other super in PvP Blade Dancer is far and away the most effective, with Blessing of Light Defender at second.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Blade dancer is probably the most broken thing in PvP. I am really confused by some people's opinions.

It doesn't have to be aimed, has no shot limit like the golden gun, and lasts waaaay too long.
It is pretty much only PnDOmega saying that it isnt lol. Anyone trying to downplay a move that puts you into 3rd person in a FPS should just be ignored lol.

As for the other people talking about which is better in PvE it is really a moot poiny because Defender Titan and Sunsinger Warlocks outshine everyone and everything by far.