Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - FIRST ROUND UNDERWAY

Congrats to Dookie. Bracket updated

Davey_8000 said:
gg's and congrats to dookie, 5-1. I'm just happy I didn't get blown out, haha

I don't think I've ever been styled on as hard as that last Reptile match. I was laughing my ass off.
ggs Davey.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

@ Juggernaut, please let me know when you can play. I didn't see you online at all yesterday.

@ John, you have until midnight tonight to confirm if you are playing. If I don't hear anything by then, you will be replaced by Paul_G.

Yep, I'm in. I'll try to contact Dreamcatcher ASAP to get this match done.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Juggernaut, when will you want to play? I need you to respond by midnight tonight or I will swap you out for Paul.

im ready for more matches. how many rounds are there? isnt this almost finished already?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Paul_G said:
lol ... the longest tourney i ever seen ))
These tourneys have traditionally been two weeks so this is nothing new.

@ Dookie, your next match is contingent upon Juggernaut and I playing. He isn't responding as of late. If he doesn't respond soon, I'm going to swap him for a reserve player (Paul.)

Gematria

Noob

Kensidj said:
gematria i i'll be on kaillera tonight 8-9ish EST if you wanna get down. lemme know!
hey lets try an shoot for tomorrow night say 8-9pm.

btbb99

Noob

it would be nice to have 1 tournament run in a resonable time frame, but sadly i don't think that will ever happen.... this is really making me think twice about signing up for any future tournaments

it just seems like its guaranteed that atleast 1 or 2 players in a 16 player tournament is gonna dissapear or just hold things up

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Don't worry. This is why we have reserve players in the event that people do not show up. Also, please have some patience. You guys knew in advance that the first round was going to run for five days. The people who have yet to play their matches are well within their limits and haven't broken any rules. This tournament is being run no different than any of the previous ones. In fact, we actually decreased the length of the first round from 7 days to 5 days.

Historically, future rounds are shortened to fewer days (3 days a piece.) In the future, if you wish, we can shorten the rounds to 3 day increments for each round.

I run a tight ship when it comes to rules and deadlines. Trust me when I say that this tournament will be completed on schedule.

DCIguy said:
Juggernaut, when will you want to play? I need you to respond by midnight tonight or I will swap you out for Paul.
Sorry, I had forgotten about this tourney. I can play tomorrow at some point.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

OJuggernaut0 said:
Sorry, I had forgotten about this tourney. I can play tomorrow at some point.
I'll be online between 6-11pm. Just pick a time.

Kensi and gematria are going to aim for tomorrow. That just leaves john2kx and Dreamcatcher to pick a time to play their games.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

john2kx said:
Yep, I'm in. I'll try to contact Dreamcatcher ASAP to get this match done.
I tried to get at you on AIM last night but you were away. Again, I'll be home all day on my day off so feel free to get at me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Just spoke with Juggernaut via AIM. We are going to play our match at 7pm EST tonight in WW.

EDIT: Just played Juggs and won 5-0. I didn't record because i don't know how to record Kaillera in-game matches. ggs Juggernaut, thanks for entering :)

@ Dookie, I can play anytime after 6pm, any night.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Congrats to Kensi. Bracket updated.

@ John and Dreamcatcher, you guys have until midnight tonight to complete your matches. In the event of a double DQ, a reserve player will be used in the second round. In this case, Paul_G.

DCIguy said:
Just spoke with Juggernaut via AIM. We are going to play our match at 7pm EST tonight in WW.

EDIT: Just played Juggs and won 5-0. I didn't record because i don't know how to record Kaillera in-game matches. ggs Juggernaut, thanks for entering :)

@ Dookie, I can play anytime after 6pm, any night.
congrats kensi and DCI, tonight DCI we can do our matches:)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

dookiebrain said:
congrats kensi and DCI, tonight DCI we can do our matches:)
Let's try PS3 first if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.