What's new

$20,000 POT BONUS FROM WB FOR MK9 TOP at EVO 2012!!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Not as big as MLG Columbus, but this is still very awesome news! Now EVO is back in the spotlight, as silly as that sounds!

MK... YO EEESPOOORTS!

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
whatever 20 gs dddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuummmmm

Not as big as MLG Columbus, but this is still very awesome news! Now EVO is back in the spotlight, as silly as that sounds!

MK... YO EEESPOOORTS!
Well it's more than is announced for Anaheim atm :-P. But maybe this'll get MLG to raise it again?

Cibernetico The announcement was the hype trailer revealing the pot bonus, the fact that Spooky would be streaming again, and that it would be on TWITCH, not UStream this year.

Well it's more than is announced for Anaheim atm :-P. But maybe this'll get MLG to raise it again?

Cibernetico The announcement was the hype trailer revealing the pot bonus, the fact that Spooky would be streaming again, and that it would be on TWITCH, not UStream this year.
oh ok, guess that means MK Top 8 will take a back seat to everything else again. Cheers I guess.

oh ok, guess that means MK Top 8 will take a back seat to everything else again. Cheers I guess.
Huh? EVO Top 8 order last year at least was determined by attendance. And MK was third in attendance and was third to last shown. I fail to see how that was taking a back seat. And a good bit of pools was shown on the secondary stream as well.

This is MK NOT taking a back seat, since the pot bonus will probably put it ahead of SCV and maybe KOF and SFxT

Seven

|| Seven ||
Can someone please explain to me what EVO is? I know it's a tournament, but can anyone just sign up or do you have to win other tournaments to get in?