What's new

#1 rank umk3 player has no friends

The Xbox live weekly ratings are hit and miss. I've been first on that list a couple weeks only because I played more than everyone else. I checked the list yesterday and it was a hit because I saw DC HUSTLE and Pajaromayor in the top spots.

FILER

Noob
The only problem that I have with the rating system is that there are alot of players who haven't played since the first week who are in the top 300. If you take out the players who haven't played in a year...the rankings are pretty accurate.

Tim Static

Adminerator
In the Challenger Weekly, Oh No Mook was #9.

Now tell me these rating arent flawed, hahahaha

I just cant wait to get my stick. And I promise you by the end of this year, my TS will be up there too. Bet. :wink:

Tim Static said:

I just cant wait to get my stick. And I promise you by the end of this year, my TS will be up there too. Bet. :wink:
The guy has got better and to be honest i think he can go back and forth with you no offense.

FILER

Noob
I don't know...I hit him pretty hard today. He couldn't do anything besides hold block. He has gotten alot better but anyone above average will beat him.

Dubson said:
mistaKM, your TS is 28 not 32 lol

and I gotcha beat sucka :wink:
I had a 1 month called ex7acy 03 that peaked at rank 95, TS 32. And I doubt out of the thousand people registered to this this site that more than ten have me beat, 15 tops. Is that a lot of people? lol my first 1000 games were ranked on my real GT its hard to get that thing move up two spaces. What you gotten to dubs?

dubson

Noob
yeah man ive been to that point atleast in the low 30's aswell when i first started...

anyone good could easily make a new account and play a few games and get 33 or whatever and quit playing...

Dubson said:
yeah man ive been to that point atleast in the low 30's aswell when i first started...

anyone good could easily make a new account and play a few games and get 33 or whatever and quit playing...

So that means you wouldn't be able to do it.

dubson

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
LOL, I already knew you were gonna try and get me back in this thread [ban incoming].

Yo, by the way, I think you made a typo in the other thread...

You forgot the 2 in front of the 4...

24 in"

8)

Dubson said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
LOL, I already knew you were gonna try and get me back in this thread [ban incoming].

Yo, by the way, I think you made a type in the other thread...

You forgot the 2 in front of the 4...

24 in"

8)
lol, you got me [ban incoming].

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Tim Static said:

The guy has got better and to be honest i think he can go back and forth with you no offense.
Oh no mook is pretty bad from what I've seen. I've played him a few times and everytime I usually end up winning 5-6 times in a row then he quits. I have yet to lose to him.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Tim Static said:

I'm sure he could, considering I've only played UMk3 on XBL 2-3 timesin the past couple months, wit one of those times the other night on my other GT with you. (haha, I went up 1-0 on you, and it was all downhill from there, you ass :p Your H.Smoke made me wanna quit UMk3 forever, hahaha...anyways) But the punk has never beaten me, even though it has been awhile. I just have no desrie to make time to play with sucha little whiny bitch who once dropped mid match on me becasue I was just JK & sweeping, haha, I mean, come on! But its hard to take somebody serious when they are so far up V3GA's ass that he'll spend $10 to make his GT like his. *LOSER*

I'm sure I'll come across him in ranked someday,. Then I'll see just how far he has come. But Kevin can still suck a fart outta my ass. :roll:

elitebomberX said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Tim Static said:

Oh no mook is pretty bad from what I've seen. I've played him a few times and everytime I usually end up winning 5-6 times in a row then he quits. I have yet to lose to him.
i never said he was a monster just said he gotten better and not a complete noob. People just don't want to admit just because it's mook.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
elitebomberX said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Tim Static said:

i never said he was a monster just said he gotten better and not a complete noob. People just don't want to admit just because it's mook.
I see. I don't really know the whole reputation behind Mook. The first time I played him was earlier this month so I wouldn't know if he has improved or not I just know that he isn't that good. Where do you draw the Noob line? Meaning how bad does someone have to be to get your seal of noob approval?

I played a few matches with him last night, and he has gotten better, and he diden't drop. And he doesn't have delay.

So he's OK in my book.

Annihilator83 said:
And the point is, you are no longer there so it really doesn't apply. Wow, I peaked at 33 TS at one point, whoopedy doo!! :lol:
do you like dick in your mouth? Send me a FR

No, i don't just stick my dick in your mouth uninvited. YOU need to send ME the friend request so that my dick feels welcome.

mistaKM said:
No, i don't just stick my dick in your mouth uninvited. YOU need to send ME the friend request so that my dick feels welcome.
Very disturbing you'd want to put your dick into a guys mouth. But hey, I guess you and Cwell have a lot in common. I'm sorry, but I'm on the other side. :oops:

Annihilator83 said:
mistaKM said:
Very disturbing you'd want to put your dick into a guys mouth. But hey, I guess you and Cwell have a lot in common. I'm sorry, but I'm on the other side. :oops:
But...you've got such pouty lips...