What's new

#1 rank umk3 player has no friends

meant to put question mark after topic Recently while checking the rankings of umk3 for xbox live ive noticed somthing bizzare.... the number one player had no friends on his friend list and the number three had 0 wins and thirty five losses... :?: . i sent them friend requests because id like a shot at the title......ill play till im dead.... illl play till i'm #1 . . . . whatever comes first 8)

keeping an eye out (-)

just wanted to let players know that i have yet to have the opportunity to play these high ranking players and no opportunity to rank up signifigantly.. darkside keeps kickin my ass but there are other high rankers who i know i can topple over and put me on top... any players...tonite???...i need a BOOSTR.. if i am a nobody then you all have nothing to lose...best of five with the top ten players.... lmk

the rank is stupid...but only to people who are ranked 1-10... the rest of us shouldent care? if those guys are number 1,2,3 why dont they match their gamertag names? I need a chance too... ive put plenty of quarters into this game to be shrugged off by poser kids who never had the real arcade experience .Arcade cabinets ruled anyway, so did I... but i wont give up on this distant gameplay stufff. .... Things will change again. mark my words. The arcade experience in twenty years will be back out into public arcade pits because we cant afford the hyper gamer chamber? :shock:

cosmos0001 said:
the rank is stupid...but only to people who are ranked 1-10... the rest of us shouldent care? if those guys are number 1,2,3 why dont they match their gamertag names? I need a chance too... ive put plenty of quarters into this game to be shrugged off by poser kids who never had the real arcade experience .Arcade cabinets ruled anyway, so did I... but i wont give up on this distant gameplay stufff. .... Things will change again. mark my words. The arcade experience in twenty years will be back out into public arcade pits because we cant afford the hyper gamer chamber? :shock:
The ranking system for XBL is screwed up. Half the people in the top 100, got there the first week it came out and never played again. But Shock, and MOE did come from the arcades. But i'll let them fight their own battles :wink:

how to reset xbl ranks

can anyone direct me to any info on resetting the xbl rank? I mean is there any posts on this subject that came to a conclusive answer? once a year perhaps?

Re: how to reset xbl ranks

cosmos0001 said:
can anyone direct me to any info on resetting the xbl rank? I mean is there any posts on this subject that came to a conclusive answer? once a year perhaps?
Dude, listen...

Most of us here don't give a rats ass who is on top of the leaderboards. As already stated, the system is messed up and through this website we come to our own conclusions of who is and who is not on top of the game. Other than that, we are mainly here to develop our skills through talking strategies, playing each other, and asking questions.

Get over it.

wait a second straight shot..... your ranking system is in your own mind? okay whatever.if you dont care then challenge your rank (and gamertag)... i know how it works but i dont feel like writing about it..ive scanned all over this site and still havent got CLEAR instructions on how the ranking system works.... I just thought it would be more fun if there was some way that this xbl ranking system could be repaired in a way that it truley represents the leaders in this game...you could not provide me with an answer ...link...etc...ill keep waitng...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I want a ranking system for the site. It will happen...one day. Cosmos stop making threads like this, this one can remain open and if you want to continually post about players who are ranked number 1 in what is a very unofficial and unstable weekly rank system, do it in this thread. When you start seeing more than 2 posts in a row that are yours, you will know when to stop. As for zZsDkZz in the other thread, I know who that is unless it's a coincidence.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I've noticed the ranking systems on most fighting games on consoles suck now days lol...

It should work so you can only gain if you win, but if you lose just don't gain anything...

And give pullers, droppers, pussies etc an automatic lose if they do. 8)

Although personally I like UMK3 DS's ranking system better then the 360's FTR.

in two weeks or so i can challenge these first place guys on xboxlive. I will have my gamestick and i think you will all see a change in the rankings. :D

"Weekly" leaderboards are the onlt thing close to legit.

You'll see actually GOOD players on there from time to time.

darkx 8) de, yo whats up...ahem...ah as you see...ha..ha... im waiting for my game stick and um i think ill be able to give you some mighty challenges.. right now im resting my fingers...x360 controller...ouch

He said the third place guy had 0 wins and 35 losses...are you talking about the fuckin versus challenger, or the versus challenger weekly? The versus Challenger is completely pointless, I don't even know how they came to terms with that. The challenger just shows who plays the most against people who have a "100" rank and win the majority of their games.

As far as true skill goes, if you hate on it you just ain't got it bro. Unless you're looking at the top hundred, or better yet roughly TS over 30, the TS is an extremely accurate placement on who can and will beat you, and who can't. The only reason its garbage above 30 is because there's only, what, 130 players up there? I believe 31 gets into the 90s. When you consider at least half of the top hundred are the guys who played right away and have no reason to be there, you can look at the rank as garbage. Only at the top though.

32 suckas, besides DC, CD, frankie, and konqrr, anyone got me beat?