What's new

Breakthrough Zyphox: The Original Rebelo : Now You Know

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Congratulations, deserved this for a long time, looking forward to seeing him win a major, he defo can do it.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Thanks to everyone for the props i am confirmed for FR 100% driving down with 7L and hopefully continuing my success. I am so humble right now and emo for choking against kdz, and it feels so great to finally do as well as i thought i could at a major. No blow ups from me, everyone had a right to blow me up until i can prove it. Thanks again guys FR bound!!!!!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Good shit Zyphox...I'm happy for you! Yeah, as someone stated earlier, your footsies/patience was noticeably different. I liked how you would just simply wait...

Gratz.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks to everyone for the props i am confirmed for FR 100% driving down with 7L and hopefully continuing my success. I am so humble right now and emo for choking against kdz, and it feels so great to finally do as well as i thought i could at a major. No blow ups from me, everyone had a right to blow me up until i can prove it. Thanks again guys FR bound!!!!!!
This is how it works

Major props to u

These props can never be taken away ever

Man what a weekend

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Use that pot bonus to catch a plane. I can tell you from experience that 12 hour drive is painful.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Use that pot bonus to catch a plane. I can tell you from experience that 12 hour drive is painful.
Eh am not worried about the drive honestly take shifts and drive safe and well be there Friday morning.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
those standing resets are godlike , never seen them before yesterday , congrats @Zyphox love watchin tech monsters play i always see something fresh !

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Congrats @Zyphox, your matches were awesome man! Any chance you're coming to Judgment Day this weekend for some possible runbacks?