What's new

Breakthrough Zyphox: The Original Rebelo : Now You Know

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
MOS Zyphox 3rd place at WB had an amazing run and amazing path he had to get through to do so. This was the coming out party zyphox deserved.

This guy is for real, all that tech he invented and found at first have him the stigma as an online warrior and tech junkie. Now he has finally came through w results in an extreme way

Scalps collected (not all listed)
Jupiter
King
Arma
Tom brady

@GGA 16 Bit this guy needs a serious serious scalp number

Zyphox, thank you for perfecting my rebelo injustice status but more so congratulations to you and enjoy every second of it.

Harold and zyphox at FR cannot be more hype right now

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
He had the best individual matches of any player-- he just never gives up now, and isn't afraid to try anything.

zaf

professor
@Zyphox YES KENNY!!!!!
ive been waiting to finally stop trolling you.
....man even those combos i said were too technical for you, you even pulled off. im holding that shit

you have leveled up so much its crazy, gone are the days of mashing shit.
you showed real patience, which is what you really needed.
really happy to see you do so well!!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
@Zyphox I've already messaged you stuff on twitter, but good shit on your performance this weekend. You're the soul reason I actually tuned in to watch at all. Flash of the world.

SZSR

Noob
Flash played as he was meant to, fast and overwhelming. And the people who were not ready, found themselves in Zyphox's Dust.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I thought it was said Harold was best flash<< "Rebelo'd". I guess name a few players that are good with said character and ur bound ta hit one.

Grats zyphox... But we all no that muffin is the best "Rebelo " flash *Keepo*