What's new

zoning attracts the salt

my main is heavy weapons jax... and man I average about 3 - 5 hate mails per hour when using him

got about 20 or so messages pretty much all saying I'm a spamming bitch and need to go to practice mode etc bla bla bla so much salt its unreal

my strat is to basically mix it up with extreme pressure and go for the corner carry, If I can't get the corner carry I will stay full screen and zone and bait them into an engage where I can get the corner carry.

its the rocket and uzi spam that drives people crazy, but hell if it works?

any other fellow zoners get much hate mail?

Pretty much. As Liu Kang I would much rather fight up close but once I notice my opponent jumping backwards and baiting or trying to zone me I just spam projectiles and Liu's projectiles are extremely fast and consistent lol.

my main is heavy weapons jax... and man I average about 3 - 5 hate mails per hour when using him

got about 20 or so messages pretty much all saying I'm a spamming bitch and need to go to practice mode etc bla bla bla so much salt its unreal

my strat is to basically mix it up with extreme pressure and go for the corner carry, If I can't get the corner carry I will stay full screen and zone and bait them into an engage where I can get the corner carry.

its the rocket and uzi spam that drives people crazy, but hell if it works?

any other fellow zoners get much hate mail?
If zoning works that often you are playing very bad players who "need to go to practice mode etc bla bla bla"

I get salt no matter what character, as i can zone, be very offensive or defensive and I know jack about this game yet, as its only week 2 and av busy working to even get proper time to play.

Best ones are killing KOH streaks and the then abuse starts. Recently I killed some guys 23 streak with SZ GM and got rock salt saying the usual noob, pussy, clone spammer BS. Love it!!

LOL. I was in a room doing KOTH and some guy on his mic yelling about how i'm a "combo spammer" whatever the fuck that is and how I will get no respect if I don't switch it up so I back up and starting spamming fireballs. LOL. The King is always hated

I get salt no matter what character, as i can zone, be very offensive or defensive and I know jack about this game yet, as its only week 2 and av busy working to even get proper time to play.

Best ones are killing KOH streaks and the then the abuse starts. Recently I killed some guys 23 streak with SZ GM and got rock salt saying the usual noob, pussy, clone spammer BS. Love it!!