RYX

BIG PUSHER
You could just dash and block.

Or cat evade

Or hold down her b.3

Or MB Cat Dash on a read.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Cat women is one of the harder characters to zone. Her evade, jumping 2 and mb cat dash are amazing tools.
Edited to be less dickish. No need to be cranky, Death. We're all friends here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Im terrible at the evade, i always get hit. Is mb cat dash safe? i got hit when i tried it last.
MB cat dash has 1 hit of armor but only when the Meter burned part of the move begins!

You are at -14 on block with this move. Any competent player will blow you up on block, so you need to be smart about it.

Practice using her evade and look at the stickied Evade Guide post for further info on that move.

Reborn

Noob
The main thing when dealing with zoners as Catwoman is patience. You have to accept that you will take 15-20% damage worth of chip in some matchups (like Deathstroke). Other characters, like Superman/Bane can really utilize the evade to make the matchup much easier. My main problem is Batman's zoning. Many of the "top players" on XBL play a slow, zoning Batman that gives me absolute fits. Any tips? I saw Krayzie B3 under Batman's trait which sorta helps but it is still one of my worst matchups (aside from BA).

^I struggle with the same from a lot of Batman players, Reborn. Also interested to hear what can be done.

All I've figured is that using whiptrip (df3) can help keep them from their equally frustrating permanent retreating block.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
MB cat dash has 1 hit of armor but only when the Meter burned part of the move begins!

You are at -14 on block with this move. Any competent player will blow you up on block, so you need to be smart about it.

Practice using her evade and look at the stickied Evade Guide post for further info on that move.

I believe the MB Dash is only -10 on block, could be wrong. But at full screen its completely safe. Can't even D1 it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
MB Catdash gets blown up by a lot of multi-hitting projectiles. It is not an end all be all to zoning. Evade is not that great either, as it does not change her position and gets blown up by low projectiles(I havent seen anyone react to lows with it, maybe it is possible). J2 is very good but it has to be done on a read.

The best thing to do is just walk and dash. If you know they are minus then dash. That is the universal option to beat zoning.

Justice

Noob
The two problems with MB Dash is that a multi-hit projectile will blow through the armor (Deathstroke's guns) and it's only the second half of the move that is armored. Throwing Dash out naked is suicide since the majority of the distance travelled is unarmored. Not saying don't use it, just remember that throwing it out naked or on reaction will get you hurt.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm getting really sick of people who don't use Catwoman commenting on how amazing and easy her tools are, people are slowly dropping her for a reason. Her MB dash is really only good on a read since she can be knocked out of it on startup or with consecutive hits during the second, armored half. Her j2, while having amazing range, is incredibly horizontal and has to be done fairly low or else it will whiff on the opponent.

You can't be predictable against her, and that's where I think a lot of people are running into problems with the MU.