What's new

Match-up Discussion Zoner love(hate)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah going through the old threads I see it all, why didn't the MKC actually take action... The invisible armor on the ndc, the insane mix up options, the nearly impervious iAgb, etc. when I go to play a fighting game, I expect a fight you know. Not keep away.

Pick a Counter zoner like Sektor!

Oh, wait.

But to be honest Kenshi doesn't dominate Sektor as bad as he does other characters. He's just dumb...

And at least Kabal takes skill unlike Supes in Injustice.. Kabals that beat me have some skill and to some extent outplayed me. The same kan't be said about Supes...

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
are you MrColetrain on xbox?
No, sorry I am not. I was Exchangings on Xbox but I'm moving to ps3 eventually. I play xbl on my friends account now. If you guys are ever looking for a decent match: xT Genesis

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You prefer knife fights but play Sonya? Girl, please. That character is in the same ship with the likes of Cyrax, Kabal, Kung Lao, Freddy, and Kenshi. :p
Sonya is pretty broken.

ColeTrain, I don't see why you're worrying so much about Kabal and Kenshi and whatever. There's only like a dozen of actually good Kabal and Kenshi players. The rest of the 3 million people who bought the game have no idea how to play them lol. And unless you're playing REO on a daily basis, I don't see what the bitching is all about.

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
I do know a good kabal though. He realized the best way to beat me was to pick him up. Granted its not tournament play but my friend does beat me down. Why is sonya broken? She has the same hitbox as a couple other characters, her cartwheel has priority yes, but I think even Stryker has a little more priority than she does when you consider all specials. Her military stance can be poked out of pretty easily if the Sonya isn't good at it. Many characters can do 40% with out any EX. She doesn't have the ability to cancel everything off her move list. One projectile(yeah a bit fast) and decent recovery time on whiffed moves. She's only broken because you see her to be. At least she has even AND losing MU's. my bad for voicing my opinion though. Guess I see why nothing happened when kabals true colors came out
EDIT: her X-ray sucks. Her anti air game is a bit weak for new Sonya's. should I keep going?