What's new

Tech Zod's potential corner double cross-up?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Only a double cross-up? Can you do anything while crossing them up with it? Does it always end up reverting back?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Then you have guys like GA who can do controlled ones, but which are slightly less ambig.

So like Zod might have one too if he works the NJ into his game.

EDIT: Also the Bane one, the direction flip is a 1-frame cross-up. Or 3 1-frame control flip cross-ups, whichever.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
Then you have guys like GA who can do controlled ones, but which are slightly less ambig.

So like Zod might have one too if he works the NJ into his game.

EDIT: Also the Bane one, the direction flip is a 1-frame cross-up. Or 3 1-frame control flip cross-ups, whichever.
I'll give it a go and let you know what I find. Thanks

E

Eldriken

I loooove doing the dash forward neutral jump body splash against people online. Hoooooly shit. Doomsday can troll folks all day with it. It's especially good against Deathstroke players who CONSTANTLY try to wake up with sword flip, because instead of the flip, they get the spin instead!

Can do it forever if they keep trying to wake up.

It also makes Nightwing's staff spin whiff and lets you punish him. His only way out of it is to block or wake up with Flying Grayson.

It also beats out Batgirl's wake up smoke bomb. :D The timing on it is very strict, however.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I loooove doing the dash forward neutral jump body splash against people online. Hoooooly shit. Doomsday can troll folks all day with it. It's especially good against Deathstroke players who CONSTANTLY try to wake up with sword flip, because instead of the flip, they get the spin instead!

Can do it forever if they keep trying to wake up.

It also makes Nightwing's staff spin whiff and lets you punish him. His only way out of it is to block or wake up with Flying Grayson.

It also beats out Batgirl's wake up smoke bomb. :D The timing on it is very strict, however.
Always nice to see a satisfied customer :D

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
They can dash out if they catch on to it. As for the MB B3, if they don't time it right, the sweep will knock them out of it due to the body splash eating the armor.
Actually if they don't time it right they can't dash out either because the game will flip the direction from b.b. to b.f.
Also NW can't dash out of anything ever in staff. Ever.