What's new

Tech Zod - Unblockable Setup (Guaranteed vs Stationary Wake-Ups)

stylish yes. very much actually. but doing this online will be hard af to do because of lag and trying to do this offline or in tourneys would be a waste of time. none the less it still looks dope

Redk9

Noob
This is cool, but thankfully it lacks practicality. Stage, and screen spacing dependent, and it requires you hit them immediate after you summon trait.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
But how confirmed is it against level 3 venom? >_>
If its not, you can enjoy your free 52% refund.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol I just tested

This is so legit and just opened up a can of worms

SimSim

Let's find other ways to use this grab to MB ball low laser unblockable

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I'll re post what I posted on the page before this;)

Couple of ways I managed to set up the "unblockable" (Haven't tested how blockable it is yet):

f213, slash, b3, dash, trait grab, jump back slow MB fireballs->Low laser mb
f3, dash, slash, dash, grab, jump forward slow mb fireballs->low laser mb
123 xx activate trait, Low laser mb, slash, slash, dash, slash, dash, trait grab, neutral jump slow MB fireballs->Low laser mb

InFlames

dead
I love the tech but this is not unblockable. It is very hard to block though:) I just don't want misinformation out there so people can call Zod broken for the wrong reasons:p
I'm just curious. Did you have the Laser hit first? or at the same time?

I was trying with hitting at the same time first and I found it easy to block once you found the pattern. So then I decided to hit the Laser before the Overhead and I couldn't block it at all.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
I like this no matter how impractical people are saying this is. I dont like unblockables in fighting games(except marvel), but hard to blockables are very very very nice. Good stuff

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I'm just curious. Did you have the Laser hit first? or at the same time?

I was trying with hitting at the same time first and I found it easy to block once you found the pattern. So then I decided to hit the Laser before the Overhead and I couldn't block it at all.
I did it all sorts of ways, but I had the computer block. Blocking by my self was very hard as I said;)