What's new

Zod Trait Glitch Explained, Uses and Parrying his trait

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
that flash anti trait stuff is bullshit!!! but in that case i'll rms f3 you for up to 72% if i have super and 56% without super so if you wanna open yourself up like that be my guest :)

Runks

Noob
that flash anti trait stuff is bullshit!!! but in that case i'll rms f3 you for up to 72% if i have super and 56% without super so if you wanna open yourself up like that be my guest :)
Careful because all those RMS follow ups arent fast enough to escape the grab. If if you get the hit in, if he grabs he will still hit you and he can quick rise into a combo because the grab is so long >_<

Zyphox

Careful because all those RMS follow ups arent fast enough to escape the grab. If if you get the hit in, if he grabs he will still hit you and he can quick rise into a combo because the grab is so long >_<
so your saying that if am hitting you mid combo you can still hit me? that doesn't make sense? test this out with flash trait RMS slide from midscreen done immediately to launch them but the flash is right next to zod in the air in trait then LK 5x b22 super. i always thought that if you get hit with while trait is out you can't hit people with the trait monster?

Runks

Noob
so your saying that if am hitting you mid combo you can still hit me? that doesn't make sense? test this out with flash trait RMS slide from midscreen done immediately to launch them but the flash is right next to zod in the air in trait then LK 5x b22 super. i always thought that if you get hit with while trait is out you can't hit people with the trait monster?

Oh whoops! I think I misunderstood you :p No you cant use his trait while getting hit by a combo although if he uses the trait as you hit him , it can still trade and you get grabbed. For example if ever sees you in RMS then he might as well go for grab cause it can catch you and any of your followups. Also the grab will hit before armor frames or active or after. Just random timings you have to worry about. It has happened.

Zyphox

Oh whoops! I think I misunderstood you :p No you cant use his trait while getting hit by a combo although if he uses the trait as you hit him , it can still trade and you get grabbed. For example if ever sees you in RMS then he might as well go for grab cause it can catch you and any of your followups. Also the grab will hit before armor frames or active or after. Just random timings you have to worry about. It has happened.
rms instant f3 from midscreen is really fast probably 5 frames, but i'll try and test it out l8r to see if zod can catch me.