What's new

Zod seen playable at E3 (Tweet)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah, like when Kabal and Kenshi were useless because Smoke existed.

inb4 zoning masterz realize their character is capable of fucking blocking occasionally.

Was anxiously awaiting MEAL BEFORE ZOD.

Red Son, I am disappoint.
Kenshi didn't have projectiles and had a shit-ton of armor. Kabal had insane pressure.

what the fuck kind of zoning scrub blocks

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
he has a gun similar to superman's straight laser, a short, mid and far laser, a trait that summons a monster behind the enemy that can grab, anti air spear. and air fireball that fires 3 fireballs when MB.
Oh wow that sounds cool! I heard rumors of something like making clones of himself, so I wasn't sure if it was true or not.
Did you get to play as him?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Have they mentioned what "TV show" he'll be featured on?

Or do they just expect me to be psychic about it?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
still no footage or whatever "DLC announcement" theyre supposed to do -___- way to go nrs
i saw hector say something out of their control happened but why tweet that its gonna happen a certain day if its not guaranteed? smh

Noob
Honestly if the damn character is playable ingrounds i mean why not freaking release the trailer already this is just anoying... its not like the character is locked under stone and no one can see him ppl have been playing him all day yesterday and today just release the stupid trailer already and tell us something...

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
still no footage or whatever "DLC announcement" theyre supposed to do -___- way to go nrs
i saw hector say something out of their control happened but why tweet that its gonna happen a certain day if its not guaranteed? smh
I know man, can't we at least get a screenshot of him or video of his gameplay at E3. This is bullshit son!

Well at least nobody is caring for NRS/Injustice these days, so they can get away with a slight delay. Everyone is busy with the new E3 games and with the XBOX1 drama

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So, while we wait impatiently, do you think that if Zod and Heidi Klum had sex, we'd hear a "SEAL BEFORE ZOD ;_;"?

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
"His look: bald, goatee, has goggles on his forehead. Sort of wearing an almost scientist style coat with metal gauntlets"

What...? Zod? That's not Zod.

This is Zod:

Nice,well we know he'll at least get one alt skin so we can only hope one of em is somethin like this. I also would prefer a more ferocious and cerebral Zod myself

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Well at least nobody is caring for NRS/Injustice these days, so they can get away with a slight delay. Everyone is busy with the new E3 games and with the XBOX1 drama
Well,we were yesterday and Monday perhaps........but now as u can clearly see we want some damn Injustice DLC news. F**k this delay I wanna see some Zod