What's new

Match-up Discussion Zod Matchup Chart 2023

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I always said since 2013-2014 that Zod was the hardest character in the game to master, so it's hard to make out his matchup chart for highest level of play.

I've been playing Injustice 1 alot to this day, and with my decade of Injustice experience I believe this will be close to the definitive Zod matchup chart

I do feel like with perfect play, some of his 5-5's are actually 6-4 and some of his 6-4's are actually 7-3. But, these are the numbers I ultimately settled on

Attachments

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Are you sure it isn't better than 7-3 against Grundy? I recall that one being nightmare fuel for Grundy, being able to stay air borne and reverse directions while shooting all the balls made it impossible to stay in even if you manage to get in lol. Granted, most of my exp was a decade ago so I could be fuzzy

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Are you sure it isn't better than 7-3 against Grundy? I recall that one being nightmare fuel for Grundy, being able to stay air borne and reverse directions while shooting all the balls made it impossible to stay in even if you manage to get in lol. Granted, most of my exp was a decade ago so I could be fuzzy
I used to think so but honestly when you good at walking corpse cancel and reacting to Zod charge, you can punish him with Swamp hands if tries to jump over your head and switch sides. Plus with Grundy damage, it can't be 8-2