What's new

Zod 'Man of Steel' Skeletal Mesh Skin found in Zatanna's files

This is awsome and makes me want to play zod now, i couldnt stick to playing the character because his default skin was so ugly to me but NOW!?!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If this is an iOS unlock, we only need one person to get it and share their WBID with everyone.
Well, it's not that easy. It's extremely time consuming. I did it for probably a hundred or more people on here before and it was super tedious.

However, if this IS an iOS thing, I'll try to help as many people as possible. I already completed the Zod challenge days ago and have 100% of the game complete at this point.

I have several characters at Level 40 Elite V (max level) and it's pretty simple to just run through this game finally. For MONTHS I was playing this with absolutely no clue that you had to continue to buy the SAME character card to level up your Elite status. No wonder I thought the shit was impossible.

Now? My Bane can knock low level characters out with 1 light punch.

Why do I have the feeling legal issues prevented this skin from shipping in the first place as his default.

Doesn't really make sense to hold on to it for no reason after the movie promotion was over unless they really couldn't use the actor's likeness or something like that.

Something changed and now it's going to be available or it's just some old code they forgot to remove.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm pretty sure that NRS will get even more money if they release alternate costumes for other characters, specially the DLC characters.

Zod's most wanted costumes are
Supeman 2 Skin (look)
Man of Steel Skin ^^

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Why do I have the feeling legal issues prevented this skin from shipping in the first place as his default.

Doesn't really make sense to hold on to it for no reason after the movie promotion was over unless they really couldn't use the actor's likeness or something like that.

Something changed and now it's going to be available or it's just some old code they forgot to remove.
If the latter had been the case, they would have found the skin in a previous download (Zod, Scorpion) before the movie came out, because it'd have made sense for them to want to get the skin out there. Placing it in Zatanna's compat implies they will do something with it because the DL package is so recent, and there would have been no reason to put MoS Zod there in the first place.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
It will be better for the understanding of the mirror match imo. And btw, the wraith should also get a new skin. Faora should appear instead of KT Smith (wraith) to make it clearer.

Just saying .. :eek: