What's new

Zod glitch

Flagg

Noob
This is probably old news but I'v fought a few zods lately and upon activatiOn of his trait you can teleport On reaction and the nightmare zone creature cannot harm you. It also seems to remain for the whole match preventing him from activating trait again.

I'm unsure of the exact set up for this but it seems to revolve around her teleport

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
This is probably old news but I'v fought a few zods lately and upon activatiOn of his trait you can teleport On reaction and the nightmare zone creature cannot harm you. It also seems to remain for the whole match preventing him from activating trait again.

I'm unsure of the exact set up for this but it seems to revolve around her teleport

yea i love doing this with scorpion and ares lol,
if a stage transition,clash or super happens it will fix itself though,
think off throws it can sometimes fix the trait back also bu acnt remember right atm

kevkopdx

Noob

oooh neat, gonna try this! can you teleport in any direction?

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
yea i love doing this with scorpion and ares lol,
if a stage transition,clash or super happens it will fix itself though,
think off throws it can sometimes fix the trait back also bu acnt remember right atm
BF3 MB will also fix it. I'm pretty sure anything with a cutscene. Not for sure about throws though.

My testing has shown that anything which places an invulnerable status on your character can break KT Smith (Zod's trait) if he is trying to grab when you do it.

This includes teleports, some supers, some interactables (specifically acrobatics jumping off of stuff interactables) and a few other moves which have similar invulnerability on them.

Others have mentioned that Zod can fix it via BF3 MB, and that certain other events will also fix it.

Finally, it has been confirmed that this bug will be fixed in the next build by Paulo (I think it was Paulo, it was confirmed however).